u

Dazai was asleep on chuuya's couch while chuuya paced around the house his phone to his ear."come on come on come on" he muttered as the phone went to voicemail again. "FUCK" he yelled throwing his phone it hit the floor with a loud crack. Dazai shot awake. "Sorry..." Chuuya muttered dazai stared at him then yawned." It's ok chibi but what are you doing?" Dazai asked chuuya walked over picking his phone up lucky it wasn't cracked."akutagawa won't pick up the phone.. it been like a week already" chuuya said taking a deep breath."I'm sure he's fine" dazai said laying down again.chuuya shook his head."yeah your probably right I'm gonna go to work I haven't been there in awhile feel free to stay" chuuya then grabbed his jacket and a left the house. He knew dazai would leave soon he hated being alone.

_____________
Atsushi was lying on his bed staring at his phone bored. "Ughhhhh I wanna see ryuuno" he groaned and sat up. His phone vibrated and dinged making him look it again.

Short detective guy:where are you?

Orphan ha: home

Short detective guy:why our flight is in like an hour

Orphan ha: WHAT IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS ALREADY

Short detective guy:no only one but I kinda gave u the wrong date (-~-*)

Orphan ha:Fuck I'm not ready okay give me a few minutes I'll be there

Short detective guy: Great see ya soooon

Atsushi got up quickly finding clothes to put on and grabbing his suitcase packing anything and everything into it he thought he might need.after scrambling about for 20 minutes he got what he needs and rushed out the house. Getting on the bus he made it to the airport 10 minutes before the plane was there. He looked around till he spotted Karl on Poe's head.

"I hate you" atsushi said joining the duo in line. "I'm sorry okay" ranpo said taking his sucker out his mouth and pointing it at atsushi before putting it in his mouth again."you know killing every mafia member in a state is impressive"ranpo said atsushi froze."you can't say stuff like that out loud my dear" poe said in a whisper almost, he looked tired and yawned. "Your Right my bad" ranpo said. "Are you okay poe San you look tired" atsushi asked poe nodded."ed dosent like crowed places". Ranpo chimed in. "I don't either.. here use these" atsushi said then grabbed his headphones from off his head and handed them to poe." Oh...thanks but will you be okay?" Poe asked slipping the headphones on."yeah I'll be fine not let's go were next" atsushi said walking ahead.

_____
"Hey kid" kunikida said akutagawa turned to him."my names akutagawa sir" akutagawa said kunikida paused."sorry akutagawa I just have a habit of calling everyone younger then me kid" akutagawa nodded and bowed"I'm sorry about correcting you then please feel free to call me whatever you want" akutagawa said kunikida was taken aback."no need to apologize, I wish everyone was as formal as you " kunikida
Said and petted akutagawas head. Akutagawa then tensed up and stood up straight." I'm going to pick up a coworker from the airport care to join me?" Kunikida asked akutagawa nodded."Chuuya should be here soon don't do anything stupid" kunikida announced as he and akutagawa left the office. Akutagawa sat in the back seat looking out the window the ride to the airport was going to take Abit of time. "Hey kid... why were you in the mafia?" Kunikida asked akutagawa glanced at him." I was found by a mafia member he gave me shelter and food and in return I paid him with loyalty" akutagawa explained kunikida hummed in response." How do you know chuuya?" He asked akutagawa didn't look at kunikida this time."we were friends I guess" he Said kunikida sensed some tension and decided to leave akutagawa alone for the rest of the Ride.

Getting out the car akutagawa followed kunikida into the air port the sound of talking and the weird smells made akutagawa want to go and wait in the car instead. Kunikida stood by the door his arms crossed as he tapped his foot. Akutagawa standing beside him looking around."KUNIKIDAAAAA" a voice yelled akutagawa looked ahead there was a short man followed by a taller one with a raccoon on his shoulder."YOUR LATE" kunikida said checking his watch."relaxxxxx he wanted ice cream and I wanted cake" ranpo said and turned around. Akutagawa tilted his head to see who he was talking about and his eyes widen when his eyes met with the familiar purple and yellow ones."atsushi?" He questioned atsushi looked up from his ice cream."RYUOOOO" atsushi yelled excited he dropped his suit case and hugged akutagawa making sure not to mess up his ice cream."I missed you" akutagawa said in a whisper almost. "Me too" atsushi said and stepped back handing akutagawa his ice cream. He then picked his suitcase up feeling a cold stare on him he turned to see kunikida glaring daggers at him. Atsushi felt uneasy and threatened he let out an unwanted hiss and moved away from kunikida."can you please stop glaring at my boyfriend sir your upsetting him." Akutagawa said stepping Infront of atsushi.
I apologize, also did he just hiss at me?" Kunikida questioned."COME ONNNNN I WANNA GO BACK TO THE AGENCYYYYY" ranpo cried and stormed out the air port. Kunikida sighed and followed. atsushi looked around and noticed poe was walking the opposite direction."poe San?" Atsushi questioned and let his suit case go running after him."where are you going" atsushi asked poe glanced at him" I work somewhere else but I'll stop by later to pick up ranpo please tell him that" poe said atsushi looked back to akutagawa who was eating his Ice cream."uhh okay I'll tell him see you later" atsushi said running back to akutagawa."your ice cream was melting in my hand so I ate it" akutagawa said grabbing atsushis suit case and leaving the airport atsushi walking beside him lend over and took a bite." It's fine we can share" he said. Akutagawa opened the trunk to the car and placed atsushis suit case in atsushi got in the back seat akutagawa joining him after a few seconds."what's with y'all and grabbing random kids" kunikida said starting the car up ranpo laughed. Atsushi was finishing the rest of the ice cream while akutagawa laid in his shoulder fiddling with atsushis thigh.

The ride back was filled with ranpo screaming about what he did and wantings to stop at every sweets shop. Atsushi laid on akutagawas lap as akutagawa played with his hair. "We're here" kunikida said looking in the back seat to make sure the other two weren't sleep. Atsushi sat up and yawned getting out the car. Akutagawa followed."I need to get a hotel so I'll leave my suitcase in the trunk if you don't mind" atsushi said kunikida nodded."it's fine kid" he said and walked into the building. Ranpo already in. Atsushi looked up at the building but was suddenly grabbed and pulled into a kiss he gasped. Akutagawa then pulled away."sorry I've wanted to do that for awhile now" akutagawa said atsushi had his hand over his face as his cheeks went a slight pink."l..let's just go inside" atsushi said and walked into the building. Akutagawa had a slight smile on his face as he followed. Atsushis face lit up as he walked into the cafe it was filled with all sorts of smells he liked."it smells wonderful in here" atsushi said akutagawa admired the sparkle in atsushis eyes as atsushi talked about the smells. Akutagawa made his way to the stairs after. Few seconds atsushi close behind as an uneasy feeling began to swell up inside him. Making it to the main office door akutagawa reached for the nob but atsushi stopped him."ryuuno.... Something feels off I don't want to be here" atsushi said akutagawa grabbed his hand." I promise you jinko everythings fine."not that stupid nickname againnnn" atsushi said akutagawa chuckled softly." It's cute tho" akutagawa said atsushi grumbled."no it's not" he said akutagawa opened the door stepping in a voice filled atsushis ears a voice that made him have mixed emotions.

"There you are akutagawa what took you so l-" chuuya spoke but paused when he saw who was behind him