U

Flash back (atsushi 10-akutagawa 12)

Akutagawa was helping atsushi to his feet after a training session with ???. Well morely just atsushi getting rag dolled because he refused to fighting back then in the end killed ??? Because ??? Almost killed him.

"A.. akutagawa right?" Atsushi muttered as akutagawa lifted him up. Akutagawa hummed in response. "Why are u in America?" Atsushi asked and coughed up blood."quite" akutagawa muttered wiping atsushis mouth off. Atsushi gave him a blank stare before closing his eyes and laying against him.

From that day on the two of them stayed together ofcourse akutagawa would have to go back to Yokohama but he would come back any chance he got. One day tho things were a bit different when akutagawa visited.

(Atsushi 14-akutagawa 16)

Akutagawa walked into the main office of the U.S mafia base. Upon walking in his foot landed in something. Looking down his eye looked at huge pool of blood there was blood everywhere. He looked around bodies scatterd across the floors and he could hear faint screaming. Running down the halls he made it to another main area there he noticed gin and a figure he couldn't extacly make out and didn't really want to. He rushed over using rashomoun to block the figures attack towards gin. He then ran Infront of gin holding them protectively behind him. Using rashomoun as a shield till he noticed the figure was atsushi his pupils were super dilated and his hair stood up like that of a defensive cat. "ATSUSHI STOP!" akutagawa yelled suddenly he felt a stinging sensation as blood began to fall down his side. He coughed up blood and slumped forward slightly. He hissed in pain but used rashomoun to hold atsushi back from his second attack. "Onii chan?" Gin questioned placing her hand on akutagawas back."it... it's okay I promise". Akutagawa muttered." ATSUSHI PLEASE STOP...i don't want to kill you..." Akutagawa screamed and muttered the last part. Atsushi froze his pupils went back to normal as he stared at akutagawa blinking a few times."omg aku what happened!?". Atsushi yelled rushing to him but gin pushed him. "Ah..who are you... wait... your gin I remember akutagawa told me Alot about you". Atsushi said then smiled gin paused. Akutagawa stood up and walked to atsushi collapsing in his arms. "Aku what happened?". Atsushi asked again holding akutagawa up as gin helped." Nothing I just had a big mission before I came out here and didn't have time to patch my wounds". akutagawa muttered atsushi glanced around noticing they were in the mafia buliding memories began to flood back to him."let's...leave" atsushi said putting akutagawa on his back and grabbing gins hand.

Atsushi was patching akutagawa up then paused."are u okay?" Akutagawa muttered atsushi glanced at him and nodded. "Yeah it's just...I want you to know something" atsushi said and continued to patch akutagawa up."what is it?" Akutagawa asked atsushi stayed quiet for a moment finishing up the bandages before sitting up. "I have this goal...I've hand it since I was 8 when they took me away from chuuya." Atsushi began then stopped."you want to kill all of the mafia don't you..." Akutagawa said atsushi looked at him then down."if that's the case then feel free to kill me...I won't fight". Akutagawa said atsushis eyes widen."no no no, I can't I won't I love you too much to just kill you." Atsushi said akutagawa looked confused."but you want to kill them all right and I'm one of them." Akutagawa said atsushi shook his head."no I won't kill you or gin." Atsushi said akutagawa nodded." But if a time comes where I need you to kill me will you do it..?" Atsushi questioned akutagawa paused."yeah in a heart beat" akutagawa responded.atsushi laughed alittle.