A

Chuuya and atsushi stared at each other."a...atsushi?" Chuuya muttered his eyes began to water atsushis breathing hitched as he stepped back."w... what are you doing here...wh-" atsushi began but froze not knowing what to say his lip began to tremble." Atsushi I've missed you I-" chuuya began but was cut off." Don't lie to me... You let me get taken that day u didn't even try to help me.." atsushi said chuuya's eyes widen." No..I know you were young and I know it looked different in your eyes but I promise I tried to save you" chuuya said stepping towards atsushi."no...no they said that you were happy I was gone that it was less stress on you and that you have a happy family now with a mansion and that you were living care free." Atsushi said chuuya was visiblely confused and angry." What... who said that?" Chuuya said."a whole bunch of people.." atsushi said he then took a deep breath and within seconds it looked like he had 0 emotions." Listen I get you want to be happy with your new family but I'm not here to see you if I'm being honest." Atsushi said chuuya was taken back." Atsushi I spent 4 years looking for you im not letting you leave me again" chuuya said." You should have looked harder." Atsushi said and walked out the office silence followed after."You knew..." Chuuya said looking at akutagawa."yes I did" akutagawa said."t.. then.. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" chuuya yelled grabbing akutagawa by the collar of his shirt."because he didn't want to know". Akutagawa said chuuya stared at him confused and angry. "What do u mean". Chuuya asked. "He truly believes you love him he knows you do but he doesn't want you to, he believes you have a wonderful family now and that your happy and he wants you to be happy,I tried telling him that nun of it was true that u left the mafia in order to find him but he refused to listen and said that he'd kill anyone who made him believe that u weren't happy" akutagawa explained chuuya pulled away tears streaming down his face."why.... If he believes I let him be kidnapped then why does he want me to be happy..." Chuuya muttered clenching his fist."so that he could ruin it himself.." ranpo said chuuya turned to him." He wants you to be happy so that he could ruin it take whatever was making you happy away watch you fall into despair." Ranpo added."I don't blame him..." Chuuya muttered." That's not true" akutagawa said and grabbed chuuya's shoulder."hurting you is the last thing he wants" akutagawa said."why are you lying to him" ranpo argued."I'm not" akutagawa protested chuuya stormed out the office.

Atsushi was walking down the street when his phone rang. The caller ID reading "ryuuno 🖤❤️" he couldn't bring himself to ignore it as much as he needed time alone.

"Hello.." atsushi answered

"Atsushi my love I'm sorry I didn't warn you about chuuya..." Akutagawa said

"It's fine ryuuno I understand you didn't want me to worry about him" atsushi said

"I booked you a hotel at ***_**__* you should go rest I'll be there soon" akutagawa said

"Yeah alright I will...I love you" atsushi said

Akutagawa hummed in response and hung up.

Atsushi sighed he knew akutagawa wouldn't say he never said it verbally but he still couldn't help but be upset. Atsushi didn't go to the hotel tho he made his way to mafia written territory. He was gonna go in and start just reeking havic but he decided it would be best to cover his face so that akutagawa wouldn't be in danger. He noticed a person with a mask and walked over swiftly snapping there neck he took there mask and put his hood over his head. Walking into the building a sinister smile fell over his face as he went around quickly but quitely snapping everyone's neck that was on that floor. Suddenly a knife flew past his face he dodge but was hit with a metal pipe he turned to see gin and and a red head. Atsushi grabbed the metal pipe breaking the end and using it to stab someone he the lifted there body and used it as a shield to block the gun shots fired at him but a few bullets got him from behind he hissed falling forward. Tachihara picked the metal pipe up and shot it threw atsushis stomach atsushi coughed up blood his pupils dilated and his tiger fangs appeared as he lunched at tachihara. He used tachihara as a shield but tachihara used his ability to stop the bullets atsushi then threw him at the armed men before throwing his self at tachihara but gin kicked atsushi in the ribs atsushi landed on the wall the hole in his stomach and the bullet's in his back closed up. "Fuck who is he" tachihara groaned standing up." I don't know but he's strong we might need back up.." gin said helping tachihara stay upright. Atsushi was prepared to lunch himself Again but a pain shit threw him body he fell to the floor."ach fuck why now.." atsushi muttered he got back on his feet and sprinted out the building the pain getting worse the more he ran.

Tachihara and gin stared confused till tachihara coughed up blood and fell forward gin caught him gently petting his back."we should go to the doctors and call a clean up crew he wiped hundreds of men in seconds" gin muttered helping tachihara walk away.

Atsushi collapsed into an alley as he coughed up blood."fuck...I over did it" he mumbled throwing his mask off and taking his hoodie off. He pulled his phone out and sent his location to akutagawa."hopefully...he isn't mad.." he said closing his eyes and breathing threw his mouth as blood dripped down the side of his check and he black out.

"Atsushis here this should be entertaining"

Hi hi I wrote this chapter on the bus on the way to school so I might change a few things up later anyways I hope you enjoyed it ^v^