S

Atsushi was walking down the street to the cafe his headphones blaring music. Making it to the cafe he walked in and looked around ,cats roamed about and it smelt strongly of coffee and vinilla. Glancing around he noticed chuuya on the floor with a ginger cat in hand. Atsushi walked over taking his headphones out and turning his music off.

"Pa-chuuya" atsushi started the corrected. Chuuya looked up at him."hi,look he has yellow eye I've never seen a ginger cat with yellow eyes" chuuya said standing up and holding the cat towards atsushi who grabbed it. "Your right I've never seen a ginger cat with yellow eyes ethier" atsushi said scratching the cats chin before sitting them down and allowing them to strut off.

"Come sit we have Alot to talk about I also wanna show you a few things" chuuya said sitting down in a booth. Atsushi looked at him for a moment then sat across from him. Chuuya started a random conversation atsushi slowly opening up and talking back.

Atsushi had a black cat with white spots on it's ears sitting on his lap. "It looks like ryuunosuke" atsushi said chuuya glanced at the cat."it does... You and akutagawa seem close your even on a first name basis." Chuuya said sipping his coffee."well he is my boyfriend." Atsushi said chuuya sat his cup down."boyfriend?" Chuuya questioned atsushi nodded. "How long and how did you two become a thing like akutagawa barely talks." Chuuya said rasing an eyebrow." Uhhh he asked me out when I was 15 sooo 3 years or so" atsushi said then took a sip of his milkshake. "And you are right he is very quite like when he and dazai came over ever so often he would just go to my room and sleep or patch his wounds up and I would just sit beside him and draw ,sometimes he would take my drawing and add to it but still barely spoke". Atsushi a small smile on his face as he thought about it.

Chuuya noticed the smile then he remembered something. "Oh yeah, here" chuuya turned to his book bag and pulled out the half photo he kept in a picture frame. "You kept it..?" Atsushi said grabbing it."of course I did u never gave me the other half" chuuya answered atsushi stared at the photo tears began to slowly fall from his eyes. Chuuya panicked and switched to be sitting next to atsushi hugging him." Why are you crying..." Chuuya asked worried."n..no reason sorry" atsushi said and wiped his face." Are you sure?" Chuuya questioned atsushi smiled and nodded."yeah I'm sure" atsushi then sat the picture down and took a sip of his milkshake.

"You know....I missed you Alot..." Chuuya said atsushi looked at him."you have a family of your own now". Atsushi said chuuya stared at him."no I don't atsushi...I spent the last few years looking for you". Chuuya said atsushi looked confused."why would you do that?" Atsushi questioned."because you were my family". Chuuya said atsushi blinked at him a few times."but you could have made another.." atsushi added chuuya shook his head."I didn't want to I wanted you". Atsushi went quite he hung his head low." All this time I thought you were living your life only to find out I'm the reason you aren't..." Atsushi said

"Don't say it like that" chuuya said and grabbed atsushis hand. " I'm so much more happy knowing your here with me" chuuya added and smiled.
_________

Akutagawa sat behind Chuuya's desk reading a book."hey kid where are you" he heard chuuya call out. Not knowing exactly who he was looking for he decided to stay quite."oh there you are ,didn't you hear me call you?" Chuuya questioned akutagawa looked up at him."well no you call alota people 'kid' so I thought you were talking to someone else". Chuuya nodded slightly. "I guess I do" he said then sat Infront of akutagawa." What did you need?" Akutagawa questioned closing his book." Tell me all you know about atsushi killing mafia Members..." Chuuya said akutagawa paused and looked away.

"I don't know anything" he said after a few seconds."lier" chuuya said."fine...just don't try to stop him last time I tried". Akutagawa muttered then lifted his shirt reveling a huge gash."what...did he". Chuuya was confused." I got in the way he was angry and wasn't thinking straight so when I blocked gin from being attacked he ended up hitting me
... He doesn't know where I got it he just thinks I got it on a mission". Akutagawa explained and dropped his shirt."promise you won't try to stop him.." akutagawa said " but he could get killed" chuuya said "he very well knows that now promise". Akutagawa said chuuya nodded."verbally" akutagawa corrected "alright I promise" chuuya said akutagawa stared at him for a moment.

"Alright it all started when"

Oops"i Loved You ATS