D

(Waring mentions of SA)
Atsushi sat across from ranpo in the cafe they were in. Ranpo was shoving tones of sweets down his face while atsushi sat eating on a piece of Carmel cake like a decent human being.
"So when are we going back to Japan?" Atsushi asked. "Uhh in a few weeks I came out here for a mission with my partner but I solved the case in under a minute so I plan to use this vacation to take them on dates" ranpo explained atsushi nodded. "Partner as in dating correct?" Atsushi asked ranpo nodded then continued to scarf down sweets.

"What date exactly will we be going to Japan?" Atsushi rephrased."idk the 13 or 14 of this month". Ranpo said atsushi sighed. " Alright I should go pack up and stuff now." Atsushi stood up shoving his cake into his mouth leaving 2 hundred dollars on the table for ranpo to pay and walking off.

"The 14 is two weeks from now,I have 2 weeks to kill every mafia member here...great"atsushi thought to himself. He pulled his phone out texting akutagawa.

Ryuuno 🖤❤️:I love you too jinko -_-
_______________
Sushi su💜💛: ryuuno are you okay?

Akutagawa was sitting by the window in the agency when his phone vibrated. He pulled it out seeing he got a message.

Sushi su💜💛: ryuuno are you okay?

Ryuuno🖤❤️:yeah,I'm sorry I didn't text or call you

Sushi su💜💛: what happened?

Ryuuno🖤❤️:wow even on the phone you can tell something happened.

Sushi su💜💛: love,stop avoiding my question, what happened?

Ryuuno🖤❤️:I was assulted the day I got back...I haven't collected myself Im still Shakey.

Sushi su💜💛:what do you mean by "assulted"....

Ryuuno🖤❤️: can we switch the topic...

Sushi su💜💛: ryuunosuke you just confessed to me you were assulted please tell me how..

Ryuuno🖤❤️: sexual....

Sushi su💜💛: by who...

Ryuuno🖤❤️:by one of the pm people he was new I don't know who he is...

Sushi su💜💛: I'll be there soon don't worry that bitch will pay

Ryuuno🖤❤️: what do you mean?

Sushi su💜💛: you'll see, I'll talk to you abit later, okay?

Ryuuno🖤❤️: okay,I love you

Sushi su💜💛: I love you too

Atsushi stared down at his phone his blood boiling he crushed his phone with his bare hand." Those bastards will pay". Atsushi said shoving his broken phone into his pocket."fuck now I gotta buy a new phone" atsushi said annoyed.

Akutagawa stared at his phone for a moment."what did he mean,is he coming to Japan? Surely not" akutagawa sat his phone down and stretched himself out across the ada couch."a little nap won't hurt I haven't slept properly in awhile". Akutagawa turned so his face was facing the inner couch he balled up rashomoun appeared resting it's head on akutagawas side protecting him.

Atsushi was violently stomping a mafia members head into the floor laughing insanely. Pulling his foot up blood and Brian's dripped off the end of his steel toe boot. "Whooos nexttt" he sang as mafia members shot at him. Atsushi grabbed one by the neck using him as a shield he then tossed the body at the men before going around and slaughtering them ruthlessly.

Atsushi stood in front of the main entrance staring at the pools of blood and bodies scatterd around a sinister grin fell onto his face he wiped the blood of his face before grabbing a lighter and setting the building on fire. He watched the flames rise the blood made it hard for a good flame to rise but eventually it did. Atsushi Walked out the building taking his shirt off he wiped his face and threw the shirt into the flames."aww ryuuno got me that shirt" he said slightly upset. " Shit I completely forgot I needed a new phone I'll buy a shirt along the way too" atsushi thought running off.

Chuuya sat at his desk staring at a document but he was zoned out."chuuya!" Kunikida yelled chuuya jumped slightly." Oh uhh yeah whats up?" Chuuya said looking at kunikida " are you okay your spaceing out thats not like you." Kunikida asked Chuuya smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I was just thinking about something that's all".Chuuya said close his folder and standing up."im gonna go for a walk tell akutagawa he can go back to my apartment when he wakes up"Chuuya said motioning to the couch. "Alright I'll tell him" kunikida said Chuuya smiled again before walking out of the office.

Chuuya walked aimlessly down the street just trying to clear his mind when he was grabbed he tried to activate his ability but it wouldn't. He only knew one person who could do that.

"Dazai what the hell do you want" Chuuya said Turing to face the mummy of a man. "Hiii chibiii you know your in mafia territory and someone said they saw you so I came to see you too" dazai said a huge grin on his face. "Well I don't want to see you so let go of me" Chuuya said pulling away from dazai."don't leave.." dazai muttered making Chuuya turn back to him. "What?" Chuuya asked."please... don't leave me alone.." dazai said Chuuya was caught off guard he didn't know what to say he wanted to walk away like he did before but he couldn't bring himself to do it again.

"Chibi where are you going?"dazai asked Chuuya continued to shove stuff into his bag"I'm leaving this hell of a place I can't stay here" Chuuya said walking past dazai to grab some other stuff."leaving" dazai muttered he then stood in front of the door."n..no Chuuya you can't leave me..." Dazai said his eyes began to water a look Chuuya had never seen before."I'm not staying osamu he took someone important from me" Chuuya said dazai shook his head." Chuuya please that kid doesn't matter anymore I'm still right here don't leave me.." dazai protested." Dazai... please move" Chuuya said dazai began to cry."no..no no no no no"dazai shook his head Chuuya walked over placing his hand on dazai cheek."I'm sorry.." he then karate chopped dazai in the neck knocking him out he caught dazai laying him on the couch and placing a teddy bear in his arms.

(Okayyyyyy bit of character explanation
Dazai is a lot more childish when he around Chuuya he fills safe enough to express his inner child around him since he couldn't do it when he was actually a child.

Chuuya is pretty much the same just less hostile he doesnt yell much

Akutagawa is more timid and a lot quieter

Atsushi alot more aggressive but only mainly to port mafia members