E

(warning rushed)

Back in time

"I'm sorry..." I froze reading those words off papa's lips. "you lier" I said no longer fighting the strange men who were dragging me away from my "home".

_____
" Are you sure this is the kid dazai he looks weak to me" a strange man said as he pointed to me. I sat silent and balled up I felt no emotion anymore. "Yes I'm sure" dazai San replied I looked back and forth between them."will I ever see papa again?" I asked dazai glanced at me." He isn't gonna come and save you if that's what your asking" dazai San said I looked towards the ground." I figured that..." I responded. "Get on the ship it's time to go". The strange man said I slowly got up and dragged myself along."I'll kill every last person that's hurt me." I mumbled and glared at dazai who laughed in response.

I wasn't lying...

Back to present times

I sat on top a large crate and watched as the men I was once fighting coughed up blood and screamed on the floor.such strong cocky men laid on the floor crying and begging to be saved what a bunch of pussies."I thought you worked for the port mafia...why turn on us" a man asked I glanced at him his body covered in blood and he was missing an arm seconds away from dying.

"Work with? Turn on? You've been mistaken I hate the port mafia I want every last one of you bitches dead" I said and hopped off the crate knocking a canaster of gasoline down I took a lighter out of my pocket and set the building on fire.

I'm gonna enjoy killing every last person in that damn organization well almost everyone I wonder where ryuuno went they sent him back to Japan like a month ago and he hasn't called me.

Walking down the street I bumped into a strange man."ah sorry I didn't see you" I said he looked up at me" it finee a great detective such as myself should have also watched where he was going." The man replied he then stared at me for awhile it made me uncomfortable I was tempted to kill him."uhhh sorry again I should go" I said and turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm his eyes were wide awake a gorgeous dark green color."chuuya Nakahara" he said my heart dropped and my eyes widen."judging from your reaction you are indeed who nara San is looking for" the man said my heart began to race he's looking for me? There's no way...he let me get taken that day he barley tried to save me...or that's what it looked like."how do you know me...and how do you know that he's looking for me.." I asked pulling away from him." Come back to Japan with me I'll tl you everything" the man said I shook my head no "I'm not following you.." I said he gave me a strange look" I could take you to the police instead then murder is illegal" he said and pointed to a blood Stain on the end of my hoodie sleeve.

"Everything is happening so fast...who are you anyways" I asked,"oh how rude of me to not introduce myself I'm ranpo"

________
"Chuuya San are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" Akutagawa asked as he held the back of chuuya's sleeve as chuuya lead him to the agency's main office."akutagawa I told you it's okay...your Alot more timmed and shy then I remember" chuuya said turning to look at akutagawa. Akutagawa looked away and chuuya knew exactly what he was going threw. " It's okay akutagawa take your time" chuuya said grabbing his hand. "Oh..uh thank you..." Akutagawa said in return.

"Nara sannn"junichiro said and hugged chuuya. "I've only been gone a day" chuuya said akutagawa pulled away from chuuya and stepped to the side he was harshly grabbed."what are you doing here rabid dog..." Kunikida said akutagawa used rashomoun to hit kunikida but kunikida dodged akutagawa stepped back towards chuuya." He's with me don't worry he won't do anything... please be nice he's going threw Alot right now he's really timid." Chuuya said pulling akutagawa behind him." He's a port mafia member what I-" Naomi started but akutagawa cut her off."was a member..."he said." You think we'll believe you quite?" Kunikida said."if only ranpo San was here". Kenji said.

"Speaking of ranpo I just got off the phone with him and he says he has a surprise for our dear chuuya here" yosano said walking into the room."a surprise?" Chuuya said rasing his eyebrow.

"I hope sushi su is okay...I did leave him alone" akutagawa muttered chuuya turned to him.
"Who?" He asked akutagawa shook his head "no one" he said and walked off.

(I'm sorry this chapter was rushed school has been shit but the next chapter will be better I'll actually think it threw and not write the first idea that comes to mind T^T)