The adventures of kyouka and atsushi

Not canon to my story.

"Atsushi what's that?" Kyouka asked lowly she pointed to a Ice cream shop."oh it's an ice cream shop, would you like one dear?" Atsushi asked tilting his head." Is it better then creaps?"kyouka asked." Uhhh you can decide that" atsushi replied he interlocked his fingers with kyouka and pulled her along.

Atsushi got a vinilla ice cream but kyouka couldn't decide there were so many pretty colors she liked."atsushi..I can't decide.." she muttered frustrated." Hmmm how about strawberry you like strawberry on your creaps" atsushi suggested. "Mkay" kyouka got her ice cream while atsushi paid she stared at it confused." How do I eat it?" She questioned. " You lick it" atsushi said then licked his own cone. Kyouka copied she winced."it's cold.." she said glaring at the cone atsushi giggled. " Does it taste good tho" he asked kyouka took another lick and nodded. " Its good but not better than creaps" she said. "I figured you'd say that" atsushi said.

They began to walk threw the park when suddenly someone bumped into kyouka making her drop the last of her ice cream. "I'm sorry " the lady said then ran off. Atsushi stared at kyouka as she stared at the cone suddenly she began to cry something atsushi didn't think she could do." Hey hey hey dear look at me" atsushi said walking in front of kyouka. Kyouka looked up at him." I'm sorry I'm being sensitive..." She muttered wiping her face. Atsushi hugged her. " It's okay to express your disappoinment and sadness threw tears" atsushi said kyouka froze but hugged him back crying harder." Shhhh it's okay let it out lett it all out everything you need". Atsushi said rubbing her back kyouka gripped onto his shirt.

After a few minutes kyouka stopped she pulled away from atsushis tear stained shirt."I 'hic' I'm sorry" she muttered. "It's fine do you feel better now?" Atsushi asked kyouka nodded "great come on let's head home." Atsushi said grabbing kyouka's hand he began to tell her stories about random things.

That night when atsushi made sure kyouka was fast asleep he left to get her a little surprise.

That morning kyouka woke up to creaps and strawberry ice cream

{I was bored sooo I made alittle short story I might make more if y'all want ^v^ }