Y

Chuuya stared at dazai he backed away a step but seeing dazais eyes widen made him stop."fuck it's been years and I still can't get over you" chuuya said under his breath."what?" Dazai asked walking closer to chuuya."nothing..."chuuya said.dazai froze his pupils dilated as he caught a knife flying towards chuuya. "Come out you blew your cover" chuuya said grabbing the knife from dazai. A girl appeared her long black hair fell elegantly and blew lightly in the wind. She had on a dress stopping at her knees the top being black fitted with a white bowtie the bottom white. " Who are you?" Chuuya questioned then stopped " wait gin?" Chuuya corrected himself." Where's my brother?" She asked her voice soft but firm." I'm not saying that out loud" chuuya said "WHY!?" gin yelled and ran up to chuuya gripping his shoulders."is he in the hospital!?" Gin asked concerned." Do you not know what happened to him?" Chuuya asked confused .gin shook her head no. " All I know Is that he was with you then suddenly he stopped talking to me" gin said chuuya sighed." It isn't my place to talk about... I can take you to him." Chuuya suggested gin nodded her head in agreement. "Let me see where he is first" chuuya said walking away from the two and pulling his phone out.

Akutagawa was walking up the stairs to chuuya's apartment when his phone began to ring he expected it to be atsushi but it was some one else a number he didn't recognize.

"Hello?"
"Kid where are you?"
"Chuuya San?"
"Yeah it's me now where are you?"
"Uhh walking up the steps to your apartment"
"Oh alright I'll be there in about 20 minutes"
"Oh okay do u want me to do anything before you make it?"
"Mmm no you should focus on resting and stuff like that OH and make sure to eat something"
"Alright will do"

Chuuya hung up staring at his phone for a moment before turning back to the other two dazai was glaring daggers at gin who was very uncomfortable."osamu stop.." chuuya said walking to them."but chibiii what if the kinfe really did hit you" dazai whined." I highly doubt it would have" chuuya said then looked to gin." Come on I'll take you to him now" gin nodded." Can I comeeeee?" dazai asked chuuya glared at him but the word yes slipped out Instead of no."yay" dazai said happily."ughhh" chuuya groaned annoyed."and just because I show you where I live don't mean you pop up on random" chuuya said dazai rolled his eyes."when have I ever followed that rule" dazai said chuuya just sighed.

Akutagawa was laying on the couch dozing off when the door opened he sat up and watched chuuya walk in followed by two others. Akutagawa eyes widen as he made eye contact with dazai he body froze and he began to shake." Onii San hiii" gin said running over and hugging her brother but akutagawa pushed her away and stood up running to the bathroom and Locking the door. Chuuya looked at dazai."fuck!" Chuuya yelled frustrated he sighed."it seems he still doesn't like me" dazai said walking over and flopping on the couch. Chuuya walked down the hall to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Akutagawa..I'm sorry I didn't know.." chuuya said he heard shuffling coming from the bathroom but no response."akutagawa I promise I won't let dazai touch you and if you want I can have gin come back here too" chuuya suggested akutagawa coughed alittle before speaking."yeah I would like that" he said chuuya smiled alittle he walked to the front room where gin and dazai were. "Gin akutagawa wants you" chuuya said gin nodded walking down the hall." The door to the right" chuuya yelled before looking at dazai who was laying on the couch with his eyes closed."dazai" chuuya said dazai glanced at him."don't look or talk to akutagawa if you do even the slightest thing to him I'll kill you" chuuya said coldy dazai stared at chuuya for a second his cheeks went a slight pink but he nodded.  Chuuya glanced down the hall gin was walking back akutagawa right behind her. " Are you hungry?" Chuuya asked gin nodded akutagawa looked down but gave a thumbs up. " I'll go make something".

_______

Atsushi was running down the street as mafia members shot at him. Jumping oved civilians and jumping up buildings he had a huge grin on his face the wind blowing his hair about made him feel alive to. He jumped down into an alley and watched the mafia men run past. Atsushi heard a squeak followed a whimper he turned to see what he thought was a dog he walked over crouching down."hey there what's wrong" atsushi asked the dog turned around but it was actually a raccoon he looked well cared for and had a bow tie on he was for sure a pet. The raccoon looked frightened to see atsushi but atsushi gentle reached to pet it the racoon gave in and let atsushi pick it up. It squeaked in pain when atsushi touched it's leg."I'm sorry little one" atsushi said walking out the alley.

_______
Atsushi treated the racoon and noticed the racoon reacted to Karl because of a tv show he was watching. Atsushi had Karl sitting on his lap sleeping peacefully atsushi took a picture of Karl and sent it to akutagawa

Sushi su💜💛:*picture*

Ryuuno🖤❤️: did u get a raccoon?

Sushi su 💜💛:no I found him he's some one elses pet but I don't know who's

Ryuuno🖤❤️: will you return them?

Sushi su 💜💛: if I find there owner then yeah ofcourse

Ryuuno🖤❤️:your so sweet but evil pick a struggle -_-

Sushi su💜💛:I love you too ^v^

Ryuuno🖤❤️: atsushi you said you would be here soon what do you mean by that?"

Sushi su💜💛:you'll see soon love in the mean time I'm gonna sleep I Love you

Ryuuno🖤❤️: I love you too