S

Preview to my next story oooo

A puff of fog filled the air at random as heavy breathing escaped atsushi mouth he ran and stumble the winter air making it hard to breath but he continued to run wind making tears fall out of his eyes making a sharp right he ran up a flight of stairs and into his house closing the door and locking it falling to his knees he looked up and screamed upon being attacked.

____________________

Chuuya was sitting in front of akutagawa staring at him in a sorta day dream."chuuya San?" Akutagawa muttered confused."sorry I zoned out" chuuya said snapping outta his thoughts."you love atsushi right?" Chuuya said after a few minutes."yes with all my heart he's my whole life". Akutagawa said chuuya smiled softly and stood up walking away.
_________________

Atsushi was Sprinting full speed down the street he ducked a corner stumbling. He scaled the closest building a smile plastered on his face as he hopped building to building. He heard yells and gunfire. Dodgeing bullets he jumped down onto a plot of land and activated his ability he beagn to kill the mafia men chase him. Moving faster then they could see the men basically killed eachother by firing willy nilly.  This was more if a messy job atsushi had gotten carried away. He was covered in blood and bodies were scattered about. He smiled manically stomping his boot into a members head till there brain was on his shoe. He picked the body up tossing it asides and gathered the rest of the body's making a pile of them. He left the pile there Knowing the mafia would clean it up. He ran off and scaled the building again hoping buliding to buliding till he was at his hotel he scaled the side of the building and landed on his room outdoor patio.

He walked in with a sigh as he flopped to the floor. He heard footsteps a pair actually but he didn't Sense a threat so he stayed put.  Hearing his room door open and the foot steps come closers, the room light stopped hitting his face. Atsushi opened his eyes to see akutagawa staring down at him. "Your a mess" akutgawa said atsushi hummed."yeah yeah,hello love how was work". Atsushi said a smiled fell on his face as akutagawa rolled his eyes."it's much more peaceful at the agency I still don't like the people there tho." Akutagawa said atsushi sat up and peaked behind akutagawa he heard two pairs of foot steps ones quieter then akutagawas but still loud enough to know they weren't following akutgawa sneakily. "Kyoukaaaaa" atsushi said excited as he hopped into his feet and ran to hug her but she rejected."your.. covered in blood no thanks" she said in her quite voice. "Ah sorry hold on". Atsushi ran off to shower and change. "So how is the mafia treating you" akutagawa asked sitting down."... Horrible as usual but gin and tachihara have been caring for me kyoto hasn't been. The nicest lately..." Kyouka said and sat on the floor Infront of akutagawa. "I see, would you like me to do your hair?" Akutagawa asked kyouka nodded and turned around akutagawa lend back to the little night table by the bed grabbing the brush and a few rubber bands.

Kyouka's hair was indeed a mess it was Tangled and looked like a nest. Normally ethier akutagawa or kyoto would do it but after akutagawa left kyota has been neglecting her and kyouka refuses to have anyone else do it and she hasn't had time herself to do it. Akutagawa tried to be gentle but ever so often his brush would get Stuck and he would have to be alittle ruff to get it untangled. After about 20 minutes atsushi returned he saw akutagawa struggling."aku do you need help?" Atsushi asked akutagawa looked at him."y..yeah but kyouka dosent like others touching her hair..." Akutagawa said kyouka looked up at akutagawa."it's fine, atsushi Kun can help" kyouka said atsushi smiled super wide."are you sure?" Akutagawa asked kyouka nodded. Atsushi rushed off to get a brush and came back sitting beside kyouka. He began to brush her hair getting the tangles out slowly."do you want your hair back into those ponytails or if you want we can braid it" atsushi said kyouka paused for a moment."if you braid it,it won't get tangled as fast right?" She asked akutagawa hummed."I'd like it braided" kyouka said atsushi and akutagawa looked at eachother then went to work.

In the end atsushi ended up doing both braids cause akutagawa kept restarting not liking how it looked.

(Her hair)
___________________

kyouka was asleep, akutagawa and atsushi were in the front room on the couch talking.

"atsushi..." Akutagawa muttered atsushi looked at him tilting his head confused and slightly worried he said his first name."yes.." atsushi replied."can you stop..." Akutagawa started atsushi stared at him." I know...you want revenge for the people that wronged you but...your getting more reckless and I fear that mori will find out and you'll be seriously hurt or killed." Akutagawa said atsushi froze for a moment."why do you care... nether of us have long to live you know this". Atsushi said akutagawa sighed."that's extacly my point I want my last moments to be with you not crying and waiting for death to take me to.." akutagawa said atsushi just stared." Please atsushi just stop I need you by my side for these last moments..." Akutagawa said atsushi began to tear up." But..." He started but stopped." I understand ryuuno and I'll stop for you" atsushi said and smiled akutagawa smiled slightly before slumping forward and throwing up blood. atsushi winced at the sound.akutagwa stared at the puddle till atsushi tugged in his sleeve."go get some water I'll clean it up" atsushi kissed akutagawas cheek and wiped his mouth. Akutagawa stood up slowly walking to the kitchen.
_________________

"Thank you dazai for the information, with those we can finally eliminate the white reaper" mori said

"Yeah yeah mori now make chuuya love me." Dazai Said "oh but dazai your so naive to things like this chuuya San already loved you."

"What, no, your lying he loves atsushi and akutagawa and those stupid agency people." Dazai said

"Your right maybe you should kill the agency people too so that you have chuuya all to yourself". Mori said dazais eyes widen at the idea." What a great idea ". Dazai then left the room.

"You fool".