❤️

(IM SORRY OKAY DONT TAKE MY LEGS)

HAPPY ENDING?

Atsushis woke from his horrible nightmare stumbling to his little feet he ran into chuuya's room tears falling down his cheek.

"Papa please wake up" he cried crawling into chuuya."yes atsushi" chuuya said alittle grumpy."I...I had a bad dream...I..I died and mr.dazai was a bad man and and akuta died and and I kept hurting people " Atsushi explained super fast as he clung to chuuya.

"Shhh it's okay darling it was only a dream I'm right here and if you want I can call dazai and have him bring akutagawa over" chuuya suggested running his fingers threw atsushis hair."mhm mhm" atsushi nodded chuuya kissed his forehead and stood up grabbing his phone and leaving the room.

"It all felt so real..." Atsushi muttered looking at his hands. He stared at then for what felt like forever."baby?" Chuuya questioned snapping atsushi outta his trance. "Y..yes?" Atsushi said chuuya stared at him for a moment he could see the confusion and fear in his little 10 year old eyes."come on let's get some ice cream it'll help you relax Abit dazai will be here soon" chuuya said grabbing atsushis hand and leading him to the kitchen.

After a few minutes the door bell rang and chuuya opened the door. Dazai walked in fully awake like he hadn't even slept yet and akutagawa strutted in slowly tired looking atsushi felt bad for waking him. Akutagawa looked at atsushi and gave him a smile his eyes motioning for them to go to atsushis room.

"I over heard you had a pretty bad nightmare...do u want to uhhhh talk about it?" Akutagawa asked sorta struggled to ask since he wasn't very good with emotions."no...can we just go to sleep?" Atsushi asked akutagawa yawned and nodded opening his arms for atsushi to hug him. After a few minutes of laying there they both fell asleep. Chuuya peaked his head into there room he smiled seeing them both fast asleep.

He turned to dazai who was eating ice cream out the carton."put that back" chuuya said dazai frowned."but chibiiiiii" he whined chuuya rolled his eyes and smiled walking to dazai he placed a kiss on his cheek and took the carton closing it and place it in the freezer. Dazai grumbled annoyed and chuuya laughed alittle.

"Come on let's go to bed"

(Seeee I'm not a horrible personnnnn this ending isn't Canon tho just thought I'd let y'all know ^v^)