ABHIR & RUHANIKA

And this is not the first chapter.

Hey it's me your Author shivi so let me properly tell you about our protagonists a little.

So first comes Abhir Singh Rathore.
Abhir is a replica of his father. Be it nature, smartness or anger.
Abhir have got Anger issues and trust issues from his father but his are more server. In Rathore family still there are some matters in which no one goes against Abhimanyu Singh Rathore. But Now the decision maker of the house is Abhir Singh Rathore. No one actually tries to go against him knowing his anger. He loves his family but doesn't shows as he got this stupid philosophy that Loving is important but showing is not. Everyone loves him and respects him. He doesn't have much friends. He never been in a relationship cause first he doesn't believe anyone, and second there was no one out there who caught his eyes.  He have been handling everything since 5-6 years now. And everyone clearly knows ...

Agar baap Sher hai toh beta Sawa Sher ....

~~~~~~

Second comes Ruhanika Chauhan. A simple girl. Calm, sweet, and kind. A soul who can't even hurt an innocent soul and that is why shee saves them yes she is a doctor a cardiologist to be specific. She intends to become a successful surgeon. There are total seven people in her family her dadu who loves her very much, her baba and maa , her Bhai and bhabhi who are her bestfriends, her Bua sa and vaish di who are not so fond of her. Her family always supported her in her dreams of becoming a doctor. They are reputed family in Jaipur. Beside being a doctor our ruhi believes in most of the tradition of India. She was always so focused in her dreams that she never had much friends or any relationship thing. She always believed in the concept of...

One life One love....

~•~

Also jaate jaate ek Nick name suggest karte jana for both Ruhanika and Abhir

Although Biwi for Ruhanika will be common.
Suggest another one

.......
Love you all
❤️