12. See You In Evening Jaan

Dhadkano ko kuch toh kabu ker le ay Dil

Abhi toh nazre jhuki hai..
Muskurana Abhi baki hai uska....

RUHANIKA

"Ready for the night, Jaan"

I knew he will ask this and I don't know what to say i mean i like him so much he is my husband.. Maybe i even started loving him but-

"Jaan" he said as one of his hand went to my waist and One on my arm as turned me to face him. I looked in his eyes and he did the same. We both were looking at each other when he suddenly pulled me more words him. His hand which was on my arm went to my cheek and he storks my cheek with his hand while his other hand is making circles on my waist.

I was looking down but i could feel his gaze on me suddenly I felt his breath on my neck.....

....
ABHIR

As soon as my hand went to her cheek she broke our eye contact and now is looking down.. My Rooh she looks like a Goddess but I know she is not ready yet but we can tease her a little.

I dipped my head in the crook of her neck and felt her breathing quicken.
I placed a kiss on her neck..

"Abhir" her voice came out in whisper and god when she says my name. I looked up from her neck to see she was looking flustered and Breathless.
My shy Rooh.

"Breath Jaan Breath" i said as i stepped back a little. I kissed her forehead and took my sweatpants making my way to The bathroom.

After changing when i came back i saw my Jaan is already sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts. I slowly made my way to her.

"What are you thinking?" I asked
" Abhir vo hum abhi ready na-
"I know wifey.. i know " i said and pulled her in bed with me.

( Abhir actually I am not re- )

"Abhir aap -
"Shh... Sleep Rooh and let me sleep" i said and hugged her tightly to me.
A few minutes later i found her body relaxing and saw she is asleep. She must be tired i kissed her forehead and went to hug her and soon sleep engulfed me.

......
RUHANIKA

I opened my eyes just to meet with the sun rays directly falling on my face. I tried to get up but couldn't as i had some weight on me. I looked down just to meet with a sight on my husband tightly hugging me with his head on my chest. Hukum sa likes cuddling. I slowly waved my fingers in his black hair. Which made him sigh and snuggle more into me. A smile made its way on my face. I would like to cuddle all day hukum sa but i have to get ready. I tried to untangle myself from him but no use.

"Abhir" i called him
No response

"Abhir, Get up please" i again said this time he shook his head

"Okay then let me go and you can sleep" i said he opened his eyes and hovered over me with the support of his one arm as other one still around my waist.

"Where do you wanna go this early, Rooh?" He asked

"It's already 8 am Hukum sa. I have to get up and get ready" i said he dropped his head in the crook of my neck and gave me a kiss there then i felt him nodding. He removed his arm that was around me. I quickly got up and ran to closet.

I took bath and got ready in my pastel pink saree.

I went to the closet i was already wearing my nuptial chain and bangles as well as toe rings i applied the vermilion and made my hair

I made my way to the room to see my hukum sa still sleeping on his stomach his torso was on the view. God why is he so handsome. He would have been tired since yesterday i decided to not wake him up and made my way downstairs.

I went to the main area. All the elders were there. Like dadi sa and maa sa were making breakfast. Chhoti dadi sa and kaki sa were helping them. Both dada sa, baba sa and kaka sa were sitting in the living area talking about something. I went there and wished everyone good morning.

They are all so nice but still it will take a little time to be comfortable here i mean before it was just me, maa, baba, Bhai, bhabhi, dadu and di were there but now i have so many people in my family.

I went to kitchen. All the ladies were there.
"Good morning bacche" maa sa said
"Good morning maa sa.. good morning everyone" i said they all said good morning back.

"Ruhi Bacche it's your first day after marriage so you just have to make some sweets as i have already prepared breakfast" she said i smiled and nodded i am glad she already made breakfast. I know how to cook but i couldn't do it today.

Then she was about to go make coffee for abhir so i asked if i could do that. She smiled and nodded. Then everyone went out but yeah they sent Anika to help me with all the ingredients and all.

I first made coffee for my husband and then prepared some kheer and cupcakes for everyone. Then with the help of servants we set the breakfast table. That's when my hukum sa entered the room. You know he and baba sa have this "don't talk to me" aura around them which sometimes scares me. He looked at me and passed his dashing smile which i reciprocate.

Everyone had the breakfast and then sweets and praised them and even my hukum sa passed a big smile as soon as he had his coffee. Then maa sa and kaki sa gave me a form as gift. I opened it and it was application form for the post of cardio surgeon in kaki sa's hospital. Oh my god i smiled and thanked them. Baba sa and kaka sa Gave me gifts and so did everyone. I am happy today and i am glad i got a family like this which loves me so much.

"Ruhi Bacche there is this one last ritual which is left. Today you have to go back to Jaipur with Your parents and then after sometime Abhir will come to take you back" Maa sa said

Oh i know about this ritual maa told me. I nodded but My hukum sa had this frown on his forehead. Soon we all went to our rooms.

"I will come to pick you up at night" i heard him i looked back and raised my eyebrows.

"But according to ritual i will have to stay one day " i said he looked displeased with my answer but didn't said anything.

Soon we left for airport where the jet was all set for us to go.
We settled in the plane and soon take off for Jaipur. Abhir was holding my hand in whole flight while doing his work on his laptop.

We reached Jaipur and settled in the car. He was driving and i in the passanger seat he was still holding my hand i really don't know why he is behaving like this.

Soon we were standing infront of my house where maa was standing waiting for us. I hugged everyone and he also took blessings and then turned to me.

"See you in the evening Jaan" he said and went towards his car and drove off.
Hey mahadev... I shook my head and went in .....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello lovelies ❤️
How are you all..
Here is an update for you
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa....