15. New Normal

Usse Takte Takte Takte Umar Guzaaru

Koi Or Khayal Jo Aaye Jhat Se Utaaru....

( Do you guys know the name of the song? If yes then please tell me in the comment box)

AUTHOR

Our New Couple has started their life together a few weeks back. They are learning about each other everyday. They are getting used to each other's habit, likings, disliking. Both have Grown some new feelings for each other. And maybe somewhere they both know they have started to fall in love with each other. Ruhanika has Joined Ishita's Hospital and now she works there as a cardio surgeon and as for Abhir well he is on his daily office routine but now he started coming home early. Abhir have Asked his investigator to find out about Veena Devi's past. He even got some clues but is quite till he doesn't get complete information.

Right now Both Ruhanika and Abhir are getting ready for their work. Abhir went inside the closet and found his rooh getting ready. He went to her and gave her his tie.

"Veer come on, You know how to tie your Tie." Ruhanika said

"So what? You are my wifey its your duty to do it. You also know how to fill vermilion in your hair partition. But I don't let you do it" Abhir said explaining his logic. Ruhanika giggled and stood infront of him and made him wear his tie. They both made there way out of the closet to out of the chamber....

.....
RUHANIKA

We all were sitting in the dinning room with my Vanar Saina bickering over some silly topic and all the elders chuckling when a maid came in.

"Hukum, Ruhanika Hukum ke Bhai sa aaye hai " she said dada sa asked her to bring him in. I stood up and went to Bhai and hugged him and bhabhi also.
( Sir, Ruhanika Mam's brother is here)

"Bhai, you and bhabhi here" i asked as we all settled in the living room even i was also not informed about this visit.

"Well we came to remind you all about Vaishali's engagement and Hope you all will come" Bhai said

"Ofcourse Beta, we all will come." Dada sa said as everyone agreed. God i so wanna go and tease di.

Then we all chatted a little more before leaving for our offices. I and kaki sa went together. I reached the hospital and first checked my schedule.

Soon the day went by Checking on patients, taking rounds, And even had a surgery today. I remember when i performed my first solo surgery. I was so tensed and so nervous. The patient's family was dependent on him and i had to save him. I nearly lost it the patient was loosing blood. But My Mahadev's grace the surgery was successful. I was brought out of my thoughts by My phone which was ringing i picked my phone and it was my dear Hukum sa.

"Hellooo" i said dragging it a little. In this around one and a half month of span i have grew a lot comfortable with him

"Jaan, Are Do you still wanna go shopping? Or if you are tired then we will go tomorrow?" Hayeee see he even asks me for shopping on his own

"No Veer am not tired. We go will today itself." I said

"Okay then, don't go with kaka sa. I am coming to pick you up" He said

"Okayyy"
"Okk" I cut the call and informed kaki sa about our shopping plan.

I also picked my purse and made my way out of the hospital and saw he was already there. That was fast.
I went towards the car and settled in.

"How did you came so fast?" I asked

"I was around 5-6 minutes away from hospital when I called you" he said i made an 'ohh' face. Soon we drove to the Mall. We first went to choose some  ethnic wear for me then we will buy for him.

(45 minutes later)

This man am telling you. He thinks am some model. Cause he is asking me to try the dresses and model for him for the past thirty minutes. First he chose these dozens of dresses and now He wants me to try all of them and show him. And then he go like "
'No not this one Rooh'
'no jaan it's looks uncomfortable'
'it doesn't suits you' and God knows what.
I finally wore the last dress. I actually like it and i am gonna buy it. I went out of the changing room and saw my dear hubby sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat making him look up....

.....
ABHIR

Fuck She Looks So gorgeous. I have been trying to stop her from buying any of those dresses as she looks so fucking gorgeous in them. And this one it's beyond the limit. I don't understand my wifey first she will look so beautiful and then expect me to keep my hands to myself. I got up from my seat and made my way to my biwi who was looking at me waiting for any remark. I reached her and kept my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Veer stop. We are in Public" she said pulling away and turned to leave but i was quick enough to stop her. I pulled her to me as her back crashed into my chest.

"Am Just helping you with the Laces" i said as i traced her back with my fingers suddenly she pulled back.

"Rehne dijiye Vaise bhi I am going to wear my previous clothes. Toh kyun hi itni mehnat karni. Also Hume aapke intentions pe puraa Shak hai" she said and went inside the Changing room making me chuckle.

( Leave it anyway i am going to wear my previous clothes then why do so much hardwork. Also I have a great doubt on your intentions)

She came out of after changing and we brought the dress for her and then checked out some Sherwanis for me. And she literally took her revenge by making me try atleast 6-7 Sherwanis and finally chose the first one.

After Our Shopping we went back home and had our dinner and she showed the dress to maa and kaki.
Soon we went to our room being tired of the day we changed our attires and slept with my head on her chest. This is how it ends daily. This is Our New Life.. Our New Normal....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is another update
Hope you like it

And yeah do check out My New story
"His Love"

Take care
Love yaa....