3. Aaj Toh Bach Gayi

RUHANIKA

RUHANIKA

Kabhi Darr se samna hua hai.. well humara hone wala hai Aaj shaam.
Yesterday night dadu called that family that we are ready to meet them. I can't understand why can't he understand. What if that boy is some rude person, or what is he is come play boy kind, or what if he tried to stop me from working.

( Have you ever faced fear. Well i have to face it today evening)

Today one of the family is coming for meeting. Dadu have asked us to take leave for two day. Di took it easily and me on the other hand i had to literally cry. Huh.

Dadu didn't even told us whom this family is coming for like for me or for Di. He just said that in the evening the boy and his family that is his mother and grandmother are coming to meet.

Hadd hai yaar. Am so tensed it's not like i don't want to get married but i just wanna like make my name. Become a successful surgeon and then i will get married. Only if Shakuni bua listened.

"Oye what are you thinking?" I heard di behind me.
"Di are you sure bua sa is your real mother?" I asked

"Yaa.. i mean that's what they say" she chuckled.

"Yaar now we have to get married this fast just because of bua sa"

"Ruhi if you didn't liked the guy just say no"

"But then baba and dadu will be sad and i can't see them sad." I replied she smiled.

I kept my head on her shoulder as we both started to discuss what should we wear in evening. Well what to do the guests are coming so we have to get ready properly.

Soon it was evening time. Di was getting ready and i have already got ready. She was wearing blue coloured suit and have tied her her hair in a simple braid. And i am wearing a yellow suit which have a cut at the front.

"Common yaar Di

"Common yaar Di. You look beautiful. The boy will go flat on your looks" i said she blushed and nodded.

As we were about to go down i heard a loud screech of car. I went to my window and saw ..... No freaking way.

Hitler... Hey mahadev please no.

I ran to di to stop her but she was already out i also went behind her. Maa saw us and smiled. I saw Hitler looking at me and smiling. Goddd

Then i saw Krish her son he was looking at my di with a smirk while my di was shocked as well as blushing. Okay something is going on.

"Devika ji this is my son his wife , then my grandson his wife, beside her is my daughter and the girls standing there are my granddaughters. " Dadu introduced. Hitler nodded.

After a minute maa came to our direction. But she held Di's hand and took her with her. Thank God. I quickly ran to bhabhi and held her hand to which she chuckled.

"And here she is vaishali "
"Vaishali bhai-
"Hi vaishali it's nice to meet you" Krish Bhai said well he is elder than me i call him Bhai it's his mother who can't understand.

"Krish beta But Ruhanika"
"Maa Ruhanika is my colleague i am glad you remember her. " He smiled. What is trying to do. I am gonna take full update.

"Bhai sahab we really like your daughter. Kids if you want to talk or ask something to each other you can do it now." His grandma said

"Ya ya sure.. Vaishali bacche take Krish with you." Dadu said di nodded and took my soon to be " Jiju" with her. And maa baba took Hitler and her mom with them.

Although am confused still am happy but my dear Bua sa had to speak.

"Baba you are going to marry my daughter to a Middle class doctor family" she said

"They are also a very known family Veena" dadu said she made a face and went away.

Mahadev Now who will tell bua sa that Hitler is not some middle class lady. She is also richey lady.

Not wanting to come on front of bua sa i ran towards the garden but the scene was not what i imagined.

There was my di who was hugging Krish Bhai no no there was Krish bhai who was hugging vaish di.

Holy moly butterfly.

"Ahem ahem" i cleared my throat
They both left each other and looked at me shocked then composed themselves.

"Hi guys any thing you wanna tell me" I asked

"Ruhi umm i and Krish are sort of dating " di spoke
This was new

"And this was my plan my mom thought we are here for your and my marriage but i already asked my Nani's help so here we are me and vaish" Krish Bhai said

"Wow.. guys so talented you are" i clapped my hands and hugged my di.

"Chalo aap dono ki life toh set ho gyi" i said
( Good now your life is set )

Then we three went to the dining area where all the elders were seated.

"Guys guys guys.. Meet Our Bride And Groom" i said squealing.
They all looked at the couple and smiled then congratulated each other.

"Well I already knew you both will say yes so i have asked the pandit ji to come" Krish Bhai's Nani said.

Soon enough Pandit ji came. And there engagement date is after 3 weeks while marriage is after 4 months.

Then we all had dinner with a smirking di and blushing Krish Bhai no no Krish Jiju ... Hehe.

Finally it was time for there departure. After they left i straight went to mandir in my home and thanked mahadev.

Aaj to Bach gayi.. per kal pata nahi kya hoga...

( Today i am safe ... But i don't know what will happen tomorrow)

God Either Don't let me get married or if i have to then make sure that boy is a gentleman, calm, sweet, supporting and vo kabhi gussa na kare kyuki i can't handle it if someone shouts at me.

( He never gets angry)

With all these thoughts in my mind i drift off to sleep ...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here's the Update.
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa...