1. Doctor Saheba

Ho Deedar Tera Toh Humari Bhi Subha Ho Jaye

Yun Har Roj Suraj Se Pehle kon Jage...

RUHANIKA

"Ruhi come on beta we will get late for the temple" I heard my maa's voice.

"Coming maa" i yelled for her to hear. I looked in the mirror and applied my bindi and am ready.

So hi am Ruhanika. I am 24 year old and a cardiologist. Today is Monday so i along with my maa are going to Mahadev temple. So here is the thing i am a theist and i believe in god. But due to my work i can't go to temple daily. But on Monday i go on compulsion.

"Ruhi" okay let's talk while working. I ran out of my room to downstairs where my maa is waiting for me.

"Here here.." i said as i reached her she looked at me and smiled.

"You are looking so beautiful my baby" i smiled and kissed her cheek. I am wearing a white suit with a scarf

Oh and did i tell you am obsessed with white colour

I made my way out with my maa we sat in our car. Soon enough we reached the temple. We hoped out of the car and made our way in the temple. It was a little crowded today normally it's not but i think some VIP is coming today.
Shrugging my thoughts i went in. And saw pandit ji ( priest )

"Har har mahadev pandit ji"
"Har har Mahadev. How are you my child?"
"I am fantastic" i said he chuckled and nodded. And me and maa did our prays. I did Shiva Abhishek, Then i went to take blessings from Mahadev and at the same time another hand came and we took the blessings together but before i could turn around and see the face of person they were gone. I turned around and saw maa talking to someone.

"Maa"
"Ruhi come here meet Ridhima Rathore. She is the maa sa hukum of our Rajasthan" she said nodding towards a lady. I joined my hands.

"Khama ghani maa sa hukum"
"Khama ghani beta" she said she was about to say something else but she got a call. Then i also nodded to her. Then me and maa went out as i have to go hospital too.

We reached home and i went to my room took my purse and went downstairs.

"Good morning Dadu, baba and bhai." I said to my favourite people in my house.

"Good morning bacche" they all answered. I smiled and went to kitchen.

"Good morning bhabhi"
"Good morning Ruhi" she said and smiled

After wishing everyone i made my way out as today is my fast so i will not eat anything. In between i saw my bua sa and Vaish di.

Vaishali di is nice i mean she is more like a friend to me but her mother can't say the same about her. She have got some serve issues with me. Even di is annoyed with bua sa.

"Bye bye di am leaving"
"Bye ruhi.. take care" she yelled from inside.

I went to my car and settled in and started driving to hospital.
I reached the hospital parking my car i got out and made my way in. The receptionist gave me a bright Smile which i returned i reached the cabin. As i entered in i met Neha Singh who is my colleague and the only friend i made in my life.

( Her cabin )

( Her cabin )

"Yes Ms. Singh?"
"Emergency Doctor Saheba"
"What happened?"
"I have to submit the report of my patients today that too to the Hitler. Yaar she will eat my ear now"
I laughed well Hitler is the senior pediatrician in our hospital and her boss. I am lucky i got good seniors. Hehe.

"Common she is not that bad"
"Ya you will say that only she is so good to you" syrah she is actually her son is my colleague too and she is trying to set us up while we have no interest in each other.

"She is good cause she got motive to be good" i said and went to my table. I placed my purse on side and on my pc. I schedule was already there. I wore my coat and said a quick bye to Neha and went to check up on my patients.

The day went by like this.. i even got a surgery to attend with my senior.
Then in the evening i went back home ofcourse after dropping that idiot cause her Scooty wasn't working. As i reached home i saw all my family members sitting in the living room.

Dadu and Baba's face was neutral, maa and bhabhi were looking a little tensed, Bhai was full of rage and vaishali di was glaring at her mother who was smirking.

"Ye lo aa gyi doctor sahiba" bua sa said as soon as I entered in.

( Look here comes doctor madam)

Everyone looked at me i gave them a small smile and went in.
"Good evening everyone what's going on?" I asked

"Come sit here my child" dadu said i sat beside him although i felt like they are trying to through a bomb at me but still.

"Ruhi what do you think about marriage?" Baba asked

You know in Mahabharata there is shakuni mama but here I have got shakuni bua. She filled there head with all this.

"Why are you asking suddenly baba?" I asked

"Cause you are now eligible for marriage" he said
"But baba i am still working i haven't achieve-
"That what i was telling them but they are not ready to listen" Bhai spoke

"Yes because she can work after marriage to. I mean see we have started searching a boy for Vaishali she gets proposal from royal families daily. We should start searching for her too maybe some normal businessman like her" Shakuni bua spoke.

"Veena tumne ek baat sahi kahi ke hume iske liye ladka dhund Lena chahiye per ek baat galat Kahi tumne humari poti ki shadi Kisi aire gaire Rah chalte se nahi hogi humne iske liye ladka dhund liya hai or ha humne Vaishali ke liye bhi ladka dhund liya hai " dadu spoke i looked at him shocked he found some one for me this fast. Everyone had the same look as me. Di was even more shocked.

( Veena your one thought is right we should search for a man for her but you said one thing wrong my granddaughter will not marry some roadside boy. I have found a man for her and yes i have also found a boy for vaishali)

"i have got a proposal for ruhi today and i think this topic came out on right time i will say yes to them for meeting" he said and boy this is when i knew i was doomed.

Fuck off shakuni bua it's all because of you.... Urghhh

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was the first chapter of Hukum's Biwi 2.
Hope you liked it

Love ya...