11. Eternal bond ❤️

Kuch Yun Mili Nagar Unse

Ke Baki Sab Nazar Andaz Ho Gye...

RUHANIKA

Three Hours finally after three hours my make up and hair are done. Now i have to change in to my lehnga and wear all those jwellery. Okay lets do this. Well after My hukum's sa's mini stunt of coming to my room. I slept for an hour and then everyone came to wake me up as well as bring the beautician to do my make up. It's my wedding today. I still can't believe it but i have to believe it .. and i do believe it .. idk.

I got ready in my lehnga and wore the jwellery with the help of Bhabhi. And finally i was ready. I looked in the mirror and i was actually looking good.

I clicked some pictures and scroll through my phone

I clicked some pictures and scroll through my phone. That when i got a pic from Anika. It's his picture.
Hayee kitne acche lag rahe hai humare hukum sa
( Wow, How good he is looking.)

After sometime maa Along with whole family came in room as it was time for me to go downstairs. I made my down the stairs whole haveli is beautifully decorated. Whole Ajmer was present here for our marriage.
I made my way towards the main hall where my hukum sa is waiting for me. I reached there and looked up just to See Him already looking at me....

......
AUTHOR

Abhir was waiting for his rooh to come and as if the cue Ruhanika entered in looking beautiful. Abhir couldn't look away from her and she also was the same when she looked up in his way. They both were looking at each other with a smile on their faces. Ruhanika was the first one to break the trance and look down as a blush made its way on her face. Abhir was still looking at her. He forward his hand for her as she reached the Stage.

She kept her hand in his and stood beside him. It was time for the garland exchanges. They both made each other wear the garlands. Soon it was time for all the other rituals. Both Abhir and ruhi were taken to the mandap.

Mr. Chauhan and mrs Chauhan did the kanyadan and Anika came and did tied the knots. They both were asked to stand up for pheras. Abhir stood up and helped Ruhanika. They both took seven rounds around the Holi fire and gave each other the promise of love, care, support, trust, happiness. A promise of eternity. Then they both took there place.

The priest asked Abhir to tie the nuptial chain around Ruhanika's next and fill her hair partition. Abhir took the chain and tied it around her neck. And then Just as the ritual says he took his sword and cut his thumb a Little and fill Ruhanika's hair partition with that. Ruhanika looked at him with a smile on her face. He smiled a little and kissed her forehead.

Finally their wedding is finished now both of them are bound in an eternal bond. They both stood up and took blessings from their grandparents, parents and all the elders.

Then both of them went to the terrace area and took blessings from everyone present there. Abhir held Ruhi's hand and looked in her eyes.

"Now you are mine Rooh. For forever" Ruhanika smiled and nodded.
"I am yours Abhi. And you are mine" she said Abhir chuckled and nodded.

Then they both went towards the main Haveli. Where whole family was waiting for them.
Ridhima placed the kalash full of rice at the entrance and also placed the Red liquid Dye.

Ruhanika slowly kicked the kalash and stood in the red dye then walked on the white cloth.

"Finally, it's time for after marriage rituals" Anika said everyone chuckled.

"Yes it is. Come on Kids" Aradhana Rathore said to everyone. They all went towards the living room which was also looking beautiful. There were all the things prepared..

They both had to perform three rituals. First one was finding the ring, then the thread opening one and yeah then Abhir had to find his name in her henna.

In the first round of Ring finding gane Ruhanika won easily then in the second one she was about to find the ring when abhir held her hand. She looked at him who had a smirk on his face. Ruhanika tried to Remove his hand from her but he had a firm grip. He slowly rubbed his thumb on her hand which made her leave the ring he left her hand and pulled out the ring.

"Yay Bhai sa i knew it you will win" Anika said
"Maa sa he.." Ruhanika started but then stopped Ridhima looked at her son who still had a smirk on his face and understood. She hit Abhir's head lightly.

"Ruhi Bacche you still have a chance you will win this time" she said Ruhanika nodded while everyone chuckled. This time they pulled out the ring at the same time.

As the first game was tie then they both opened the Thread on each other's hand which she opened easily. And at last Abhir had to find his name in her henna which took him only 1 minute to.

Soon as the games were over Ridhima took Ruhanika with her to Abhir's chamber. She asked to change and take some rest. Ridhima went out and Ruhanika started to explore the room.

.....
RUHANIKA

Finally I am Ruhanika Abhir Singh Rathore. I have this glittering feeling in my stomach.
Maa sa just took me to OUR chamber. This room is beautiful accept one thing i hope you can guess but if you can then let me tell you it's my hukum sa's Alcohol collection. Literally he have this whole collection in his room like who have a bar in room. I rolled my eyes and went towards the closet. All my clothes were already here.

I took a simple suit and decided to change in it. I first removed my jwellery and then opened my hairpin which took me twenty minutes.
Then i went to the bathroom and changed into the suit.

I went to the closet and put all the jwellery in the box that's when i felt presence behind me which made me stop in middle. He slowly hugged me from behind and asked me the question i was not ready to answer.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are good
Here is another update
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa..