RANA SA'S GIRL (A/n)

Hello lovelies ❤️
So Here is The New Book ( sequel of Hukum's Biwi )

RANA SA'S GIRL

Starring - ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE ( Vikram Singh Chauhan) and KRUTIKA SINGHANIA ( Aditi Sharma)

Starting- This March

( The Story Of Two Childhood Bffs. Who are Completely in love with each other but Still Living in a Denial. Story On how they will discover their feelings, And Explore the world of Love)

............

ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE
Second Son Of Rathore Family. A Very Calm, Collected yet Stubborn and Smart Man. Holding the position of CFO of Rathore Industries and Rana sa Of Rajasthan. Respects His Family Alot. In love with his Bestfriend but Is in Denial.

KRUTIKA SINGHANIA
Only Daughter of Singhania Family. A very bubbly and Fun loving yet Calm and Sweet girl. Holds the Position Of A well Known Architect. In Love with Her Bestfriend but Never told him. Loves her as well as Rathore family alot and Respects them the most. 

Two Bestfriends, Known each other from Childhood, Love each other a lot but Are in Denial. What do you think will happen? Will they Confess their feelings or Ruin their Life Because of this Denial.

............

Do check it out and don't forget to add it in your Reading List.
Love yaa
Take care
❤️