EPILOGUE ❤️

Hello Lovelies ❤️Thank you all soooooooo muchAll of you have your lovely Reviews as well as suggestions

Hello Lovelies ❤️
Thank you all soooooooo much
All of you have your lovely Reviews as well as suggestions.
I mean I really didn't expected this yaar. I love you all. You guys are the best. Thank you so much
🥺🤧😩💗💗
I want to tell you that All of your Requests will be fulfilled in future.
Many of you have Asked me to Write more Royal Stories. So I will definitely Write more stories just let my Exams finish.
Also I will definitely Write Story Of Abhiraj and Krutika, Aviraj, Anika, Darsh as well as Rooh and Abhir's Kids.
But I will not make any new series for it. They all will be a Part Of Arrange marriage series.

Also i don't know if you remember or not but I have told you all about Unique series. I think it's time Haven't came yet. Although I want to write Paranormal, werewolf and Historic fiction but I think for now ( which Is After boards) I will continue Arrange marriage series only and There I will be writing stories as per your requests too. Cause once my boards are over. I will be super free.

Now coming to The present thing as I promised I will definitely Give you One Epilogue, And One bonus Chapter which mean two additional chapter for hukum's Biwi (2)
Also I will give you One long Bonus Chapter of Hukum's Biwi ( first part) tooo.
Hope you will like it.
Now go and enjoy The Epilogue ❤️
......

RUHANIKA
(After 6 months)

"Veer" I called my husband who is probably sleeping without the care of this world. Well here is the thing. I am currently standing In the closet trying to tie the string of my Blouse but No use.
"Veer, I need help" I called him again. This time I heard his Steps. Oh finally Mr Kumbhakaran woke up. It's been About an Year since our marriage. And life with Veer Is awesome. He is the best husband in the world. Although we have arguments and Tiny winy fights here and there but that literally makes our relationship spicy. Cause The punishment I give after he makes mistakes by god. Hehe.

"Jaan, what happened? You okay?" He asked entering the closet.
"Yup.. I wanted your help with the strings" I said and turned my back to him.
"You want me to open the already open strings?" He asked. Mahadev Kya Karu main Inka.
"Veer I want you to tie them, Not open" I said to Which he gave a Sleepy Okayyy and Came closer. Tying my String he gave me a Kiss which was literally not a kiss but This Person I call my husband Bit me.
"Veerrrrr" I yelled as he went out of the Closet after giving me the signature smirk.
I shook my head and made my way out of the chamber. Well You must be wondering What's all happened in these Six months. Let me tell you. In these six months My lovely Abhiraj and Krutika got engaged. Currently they both are not ready for marriage as Raj and Krutika both are settling but To assure the family and Make their bond strong they Got engaged.

Then Comes The eldest people in the family Who have Left for Our Haveli in Jodhpur as Dadi sa and choti da wanted To have some peace and spend their time with their husbands.
As For Maa, Baba, bua sa, fufa sa, Kaka and kaki well they are still the same except Kaki and Bua sa who are Behind Aviraj and Darsh to find Girlfriends for themselves. And Anika who is Busy with her college.
Darsh have started working in Shekhawat industry as A CEO. While Aviraj have joined Rathore Industries like Abhiraj and now he is handling the Udaipur branch.

Well for me, I have done many successful as well as two Unsuccessful surgeries. Although It was out of hands but still I feel a little guilty about them. Khair leaving all this. Right now I am in the kitchen Preparing Breakfast for Everyone.
Oh and Did I tell you I might be pregnant? I didn't I guess. Well No one knows yet. I have took a test Yesterday and It showed positive but I am not completely sure so I have went for Check up now let's see.
Me and Veer have Discussed on this topic. We thought we will plan a baby after a year or so but If I am pregnant Am sure he wi be super happy....

.....
AUTHOR

The Evening came sooner then Expected. All the Rathore couples were in living room along with Shekhawat couple, Darsh, Aviraj and Anika. When A guard came in with the brown colour envelope in his hand.
"Hukum, This envelope has came on the name of Mrs. Rathore" The guard said And Aviraj being the most Excited one took the envelope from the guard and opens it.

"It's a medical report" Aviraj said and Ruhanika understood it's her reports. But for some reason she didn't Got up and said it's hers.

"Ohhhhh myyy goddd" He exclaimed as He read the Reports.
"What happened?" Darsh Asked
"Tell me tell me" Anika said with full Excitement.

"Mrs. Rathore is pregnant" He screamed with a big smile on his face Which came to an halt as Four Voices were heard.

"Biwi?"
"Rooh?"
"Ishu?"
"Kruti?" All four Mr. Rathore's looked at Their Mrs. Rathore with a questioning look. And for a few seconds everything went silent. Anika was the first one to broke the silence with Her laugh.
"Ha ha ha.. oh my.. hahaha.." Anika laughed which made all of the Family laugh except our Mr. Rathores who were still looking at Their wives with a Questioning look.

"God Maan, you have gotta be serious right now. Ofcourse this mrs rathore is not me" Ridhima told her husband to which He nodded and Sat back.

"And No before you assume it's me. Then Sorry to disappoint you Avinash but It's not me also" Ishita said Making everyone laugh once again.

"Kruti.."
"Rajj.. Are you serious? You know it's impossible. Think practically atleast" Krutika whisper yelled at Abhiraj who looked down With a pout.
"I need to work hard" He murmured. That's when everyone heard a clearing of throat. They all looked at Ruhanika. And soon realised that It's her who is pregnant.

"Oh my god, Ruhi Bacche" Ridhima said As she hugged her. And soon everyone started congratulating her as well as blessing her but someone was still looking at his wife without blinking. Well None Other than our hukum sa.

"Veer, I am pregnant" Ruhanika said looking in his eyes.
"I am pregnant" Abhir whispered which made Ruhanika frown
"No Veer, I said I am pregnant"
"You are also pregnant" He said but then realised what he said and Shake his head.
"What are you saying veer?? You are going to be father" Ruhanika said as suddenly she was lifted in air.

"Oh my god biwi, You all heard it Gaon walo. I am going to be a father" he said and Kissed Ruhanika's Face.
"Oh my god rooh you don't know how happy I am" he sat her down and soon the whole Rathore Family was Filled with laughter and Joy ready to welcome their New Member....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiii
Yaar Now toh story is actually Over I mean even the epilogue is here. As for bonus chapter of Both Hukum's Biwi. I will publish them In Two three day for sure.

Again thank you soooo much. Meko sacchi mein ni pata tha yaar ki you guys will like these random stories of mine this much. And The maan clan. Yaar Itne sare log Mr. ABHIMANYU singh Rathore ke fan hai Mujhe ni pata tha. But I am really really glad that you all like my book.

Wish you all A Very good luck. Take care, love you all.
See you soon with a new story.....