2. Miss Stranger..

Jinke Khayal Se humara Jeena Mushkil Hai

Sochte Hain Unke Deedar Se Kya Hoga...

ABHIR

"Abhir bacche hum or Ghar ke sabhi bade mandir ke liye nikal rahe hai aap ye sab bacche jaise hi ready ho aap inn sab ko lekar aa jaiyega" maa said and i nodded.

( Abhir i along with all the elders are leaving for temple as soon as these kids get ready you also come okay)

Well i hope you all know me I am Abhir. Abhir Singh Rathore last time when we met i was like 6-7 month old. But now i am 28 year old. Well today my maa. Ridhima Abhimanyu Rathore have kept a Pooja in Mahadev temple as she wants to find a suitable wife for me. Well in the first few years she told me to find a girlfriend but i couldn't so now she took this huge responsibility in her hands.

"Bhai sa I am ready" Anika said
"Hmm.. but where are the boys ?" I asked
"Don't know Bhai sa " she said with a frown

"We are here Bhai sa" i heard three voice which belongs to Abhiraj, Aviraj and Darsh

"So you all ready we have leave" they all nodded with a ji Bhai sa. And soon we left for temple.

As we reached i saw my whole family was all ready for the Pooja. We all did our prayers and then They all were taking the rounds around the temple when pandit ji asked me to take the Parikrama ( rounds) of shivling. I nodded and went there thats when a soothing smell of Rose and sandalwood. I looked forward a girl was walking ahead from me. Not to look like a creep i ignored my senses and continue my parikrama. After that i went to the take blessings from lord Shiva at the same time as her when i bent i couldn't help but sniff her calming Scent. It's so soothing. Her Scarf suddenly came to my face i removed it i really want to see her face. Fuck am sounding like maniac now. She was about to turn but before she could i turned back and left.

I don't know why i did that but i Don't want people to say that Hukum of Rajasthan have gone mad also we are going back to ajmer so i have to make arrangements for that.

I went towards my family and saw my maa was talking with a lady around her age and a girl was also standing there she looked like the same one.

"Abhir cancel the plans son. Your Maa wants to stay here for a some days" baba said as he came to me.

"But baba i have meetings" i said but before he could reply.

"Maan aapne na humare bete ko apne jaisa bana diya hai jab dekho kaam kaam kaam. We are staying here that's final cancel your meetings" maa said

( Maan you have made my son just like you always work work work)

"Abhir cancel the meetings." Baba said maa smiled and went to Kaki sa. Me and baba shared a look and shook our head to our excited lady.

After sometime we went back to our villa in Jaipur. Everyone had there Breakfast and then the boys and Anika made their way to theatre room, all the elder Men went to Garden, all the elder ladies went to living room. And me well i am going to my office here in villa.

I went in my office and checked the mails that my assistant send me. I checked some files of the current deal...

.......

RIDHIMA

"Maan atleast we can talk to them and maa sa also said that she is a nice girl" god maan is not listening to me. Okay so this morning in the temple i met a girl she was so beautiful and looking good by nature too. So i told maa sa and kaki sa about her. Maa sa said they know her Grandfather and will talk to them but look here maan is not ready to listen

"Jaan you should ask your son first"
"Maan i am asking him to get married this instant am just thinking of sending proposal to girls family" i said in a stern voice he sighed and nodded.

I smiled and told maa sa to call Chauhan's about the marriage proposal.

Bas Ab abhir ko manana hai...
( Okay now i have to convince abhir only)

I went to living room and told everyone about it. And they clearly said that They will not talk to him. Cool then I will talk to him.

Humne maan ko sambhal rkha hai toh abhir kya a cheez hai...

Hmm..

.....

ABHIR

the day went by like this it's evening time i was in the garden with my coffee when maa came to me.

"Abhir i have something to tell you"
"Ji maa"

She took a deep breath and held my hand
"Abhir I have found a girl for you. Don't freak out.. I have did the whole research on her. She is a nice girl a doctor. Her family is also very nice. We will fix a meeting if they also said yes. Just meet her once if you don't wanna meet then just see her pic and all the info am sure you will give it a chance. If you still didn't liked i will not force you please Mera baccha" she said I looked at her and sighed.

It's not like i don't want to get married or i will never get married i will have to marry someone one day.

"As you say maa" i said she smiled and patted my head and went in.

Suddenly morning's incident came to my mind. That Girl, her scent, her feel i can't ignore it. It sounds stupid but i can't grasp this. Well I shouldn't think about any other girl as i may get married in a few months or weeks.

I sighed and went inside i saw all the family members sitting there in the living room as dada sa was speaking on call.
They all are looking so happy i guess it's a call from that girl's family.

I went to my room and layed on my bed with the thoughts of miss Stranger invading my dreams....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Second chapter is here,
Last update of the day,
Hope you like it.

Do vote and comment,
Love ya......