4. Ruhanika

Bewajah wajah dhoondhte hai tere pass aane ko,Ye dil bekarar hai tujhe apna banane ko

Ye dil bekarar hai tujhe apna banane ko..
Bujhti nahi pyaas Dil ki,
Na jane kab sukoon aayega iss deewane ko....

ABHIR

I was right when i said that they were talking to that girls family yesterday night. This morning i got the new that tomorrow they are going to meet that girl and on the top of it they want me to go meet her too.

Today my family members are so happy specially my maa and Brothers. Yes brothers. I mean i don't even know that name of the girl whom they are planning to get me married to. And the boys even Anika they have started calling her bhabhi ma.

Well for now i just came back from gym. And now heading towards my room.

I went to take a bath to clear my mind from all this and then got ready for the day. I went down stairs and saw mostly everyone was there.

"Good morning everyone" i said

"Good morning Bhai sa"
"Good morning" everyone replied. I also sat on my seat.

"Badi maa when will we go to meet bhabhi maa" Aviraj asked

"Tomorrow evening" they all grinned why the fuck are these people grinning.

"Bhai sa aren't you excited?" Anika asked

"There is nothing to be excited" they all rolled their eyes.

"Come on Bhai sa maybe she will be your future wife. Shouldn't you prepare roses and all to impress her" Darsh asked

Roses.. that gir- no don't go there. Roses are flowers and i am not gonna buy roses.

"Shut up and have your breakfast darsh" i said

"Bha-
"Quietly have your food" i roared before Abhiraj could speak. I had my breakfast and went to my office. I got engrossed in the files.

After what felt like hours there was knock on the door.

"Come in" maa entered in.
"What's going on Abhi" she said
"Nothing maa"

"Pagal samjha hai tumne Hume."she said in a stern voice. I looked at her.

( Do you think am stupid )

What should I tell you maa that i can't stop thinking about a girl which i don't know anything about heck i don't even know how does she looks.
Still she is invading all of my thoughts.

"Nothing maa it's just that i will not be able to come with you tomorrow. I have a very important meeting so i am going to Delhi today." I said

"Fine don't tell me but trust me i will not do something which is not good for you" she said i smiled and nodded.

"And yaa i have asked Raj ( Abhiraj) to send her pic info to you" she said and went out. I leaned back in my chair.

And opened my WhatsApp there it was there was the pic of that girl. Her info.. i first opened the info document and checked her name.

RUHANIKA...

You know what i think i should visit a doctor soon because first that girls scent was not leaving my mind and now this new name which was enough to give me this different feeling. I was about to open her image but didn't as i don't trust my mind right now. I again opened my file and started checking the details.

After sometime I got out from my office and changed into the formals.

And made my way to the airport. When i reached the airport the jet was ready. I settled in and soon i was on the way to Delhi all this time i kept on doing some work till i landed in Delhi. I went to the Hotel. My room was all set.

The whole evening went by in Online Conference and all that. I ordered my dinner and soon drift to sleep this time thinking about the Name Ruhanika.

[ Next morning ]

This morning i got up early as i had back to back meetings. But before leaving for meeting i thought to call Abhiraj.

"Ji Bhai sa"
"All okay there"
"Yeah..all good we will just go in an hour to meet bhabhi ma" i sighed in frustration he had to make me remember her didn't he....

"Hmm.. and i will be in meetings today so i will not be able to pick the call. Call Saurabh instead" i said he said okay and i cut the call then i went for my meeting...

AUTHOR..

In Delhi when Abhir went for his meeting. In Jaipur the other Rathores were ready to go to Chauhan villa.

Aradhana and Pallavi along with their husbands are staying at home. Meanwhile Ridhima and Ishita along with Avinash and Youngsters. Were ready to go. As for Abhimanyu well you know him. And yeah Adhira and Dev also went back to udaipur as dev had some work.

They all settled in there car along with the bodyguards. Ridhima was fully confident that Ruhanika is the perfect girl for her son. She wanted her son to come with them but she wanted to give him his space knowing his anger.

Soon they reached Chauhan Villa....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
I know The chapter Is small and boring but i will try and make the next chapter longer and intresting than this.

Till then take care
Love yaa...