30. Hukum's Biwi

Jinke Khayalo se kabhi Jeena Mushkil tha,Unke deedar bina Ab Jeena Mushkil lagta hai

Unke deedar bina Ab Jeena Mushkil lagta hai....

.......

RUHANIKA

It's been around a month since Rathores got angry. As they all were regretting their actions we decided not to torture them more. Then we all spent Some fun time in Goa. It was super fun. Two days back it was Di's marriage so I am at My maternal home right now And Today is Mahashivratri. I will be meeting Veer and whole family at the temple itself.

"Ruhi, Come fast Bacche"
"Ji ,maa" I said and Straighten my Saree. I checked my appearance one last time before I made my way down the stairs.
"You look beautiful baby" She said i smiled
"Not more than you" we both giggled and All of us made our way to the Car. Me, Maa and Baba are in one car While others are in different one.

Soon we reached temple. I looked around but Didn't find Rathores. So I went in and Greeted Pandit ji.
"Khama ghani pandit ji"
"Ghani khama, Rani sa" He said making me chuckle. Just Five- six months back I came here as Ruhanika Chauhan and Today As Ruhanika Abhir Singh Rathore.

Smiling at the Thoughts. I bend down to touch the shivling and take blessing when another hand came and Touched it with me. It felt like deja vu. But this Time I knew who this hand belongs to. My husband. I turned around and saw Veer looking at me with a big smile.

"Finally Biwi" He spoke I looked at him confused.
"Remember Once you came to the same temple and This same thing happened" He said making me Nod but still confused.
"You took blessings with your future husband that day" He said making my eyes go wide

"That was you" I exclaimed
"Mhm.. the one and only" He said
"Wait, You knew this and didn't tell me" I looked at him in disbelief. I mean The man I took blessings with that day was my soon to be husband. It seems like Everything was planned. We met, then our family met, they arranged us.
"Well biwi am now telling you. Trust me if i knew You would be my wife that day. I wouldn't have wasted whole day thinking about you and literally approached you" he spoke.. ohhh someone thought about me. I giggled,  Our whole family was outside Serving the prasad to Everyone and Anyone. We looked at each other and then went to Join them.

As We were done with Prasad distribution. We all made our way to The Airport where Our jet was ready for us. We all settled in. I sat beside Veer with my head on his arm. Aah my safe Heaven. Smiling to my thoughts I fell into deep slumber.

The next time I got up I was In air. No not in air my dear husband has picked me up. I don't know what Obsession he have with picking me up. I mean okay We know you are strong but why do you always pick me up.
"Because you are my biwi" I looked up at him who is looking at me with a smirk.
"What?"
"You are thinking why I always pick you up right. So I told you, you are my wife. And I will pick you up whenever I want. So enjoy the ride madam" He said and started walking. I just shake my head and kept my head on his chest.

We both reached our room and settled on the bed with him laying his head on my lap as i sat with my back against the headboard.
"Veer"
"Hmm"
"What If We fallen we love" I asked
"What? We are in love in baby" He said
"Noo.. I Mean when we met. Like what if we fallen in love With each other at first sight" I asked he looked at me with a big smile.

"I fallen For Without seeing you meri jaan" He spoke smiling at his thoughts.
"What?"
"That day at temple. I didn't saw your face. Just Felt you. Your scent, I fallen for it, Then When you were talking with maa. I saw your eyes I fallen for them, Then I heard your voice I falled for it. Your face came so late in picture" I looked at him astonished. I don't know About past or future but if I know something that is i am the luckiest girl in the world Cause I got my veer. My hukum. I am the luckiest girl to be His Rooh, His wife. I am glad to be My Hukum's Biwi...

--The End--
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiii lovely people.
So here Our story ends. Thank you so much for all the love you gave to the story. I really really appreciate that. Thank you so much.

I hope you liked the story.

Love you all
Take care and yeah A Review chapter Is going to be there. Make sure you answer all the questions. It means a lot to me.