13. Unwanted Drama

RUHANIKA

RUHANIKA

I went in with maa and saw everyone there in the living room. I hugged baba, dadu, Bhai, bhabhi and di.. i even saw bua sa and gave her a smile but as always she just rolled her eyes and went away from there. Ignoring her Baba and bhai kissed my forehead and went out as they had to go to office.
I went to my old room to freshen up but guess what the ladies were coming behind me as soon as I entered the room they made me sit on the bed and stood infront of me.

"Yes ladies how may i help you?" I ask

"Nothing" they said and sat beside me

"Maami sa don't you think Jija sa was looking at his wife as if he doesn't wanna leave her for a second" di spoke. i knew it

"Hum soch hi rahe the ki aap log aise chup chap kaise hai" i mocked

( I was thinking how you guys were so quite)

They all laughed and then bhabhi spoke
"Ab kya kare Mrs Rathore apke hukum apko dekhte hi aise hai" and giggle.

( Well what to do mrs rathore when your hukum looks at you like that)

"hum aap sab se milne aaye hai.. Aap logo ko kuch or baate nahi karni?"
I said

( I came to meet you .. Don't you wanna talk about something else?)

"Nope... We like this topic" di said and laughed i rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry di... My time will come soon" i said she looked and scoffed.

"Cool then let me ask you-
"Why don't you both ladies go and make something for me to eat am hungry" i said bhabhi and maa chuckled and went out.

Meanwhile di was already here looking at me
"Sooo"
"Soo... Nothing now you also go and talk to your fiance or he will not be able to operate on people" i said she rolled her but then smiled and went out of the room.

While everyone was out i also called maa sa and told her that i have reached here. Then i opened my WhatsApp and saw my dear hukum sa is online and typing something. I waited for him to send the text but guess what it never happened. Hey Mahadev kya karu Mai Inka.

I just texted him to focus on his work. And went out to the living room. There was only bua sa sitting there. I went there and about sit when bua sa stood up to leave.

"Bua sa please sit down. If you don't wanna sit with me i will leave" i said and about to leave when she spoke.

"Oh really? Then why don't you leave for forever" I looked at her not being able to understand what she is trying to say.

"What are you saying bua sa and why?" I asked

"What am I saying? I am asking you to get out of our lives forever don't come back you are a bad luck and will always be don't worry rathores will also understand this. And throw you out. " she said i looked at her shocked i mean i never did something wrong to her and how the hell am I a bad luck

"But bua sa what did do to make you think of me as a bad luck?"

"Waah look at you, you don't know huh. Then let me tell you, you k-
"VEENA" i looked back and saw dadu standing there with an angry look on his face and di was also there looking panicked.

"Go to your room Ruhi" dadu said
"Why dadu? What did I do for bua sa to hate me so much?" Bua sa was again about to speak but then dadu shuts her up and ask me to go to my room. Without any questions i go back to my room. I sat there and tried to calm my mind as her words are ringing in my head. I just sat there thinking about all this. No one in the family knows this drama happened. Specially maa because she hates it when bua sa say something bad to me.

I was in my thoughts when my door opened and di came in and hugged me.
"Am sorry ruhi it's all my fault. Please don't think much about her words. She doesn't know what she is talking sometimes. Am sorry mom said all this to you." She said I just hugged her back and didn't said anything else.

I really don't wanna know what's wrong. I just wanna go back to my husband. I guess it's good Abhir is coming to take me back this evening only. I just calmed di and told her that I am not thinking about bua sa's words. Soon maa and bhabhi came in they both were download in the kitchen so they don't know anything happened and i also didn't told them as it will only make them worried.

Then we had our lunch and talked well what to do we always have something to talk about. And soon it was evening.....

.....
ABHIR

Whole day the only thing i did was to think about my wife, my rooh. Who is at her parents home. I didn't even went back to ajmer as i have to pick her up this evening. Although Maa said that she have stay atleast One day there but I can't stay away from her that long. I mean come on man what do you expect from me. I just got married to my rooh and now i will let her go away from me no chance.

I even thought of texting her in afternoon but I didn't do it. Instead i got a text from her. Which said focus on your work. That's what I did or you can say i tried to do. But at last here i am at 6 pm standing infront of my in laws house. I rang the bell and a Buttler opens the door for me. I went in and saw dada sa, baba sa, and maa sa were in the room. I touched there and feet and took blessings from them. And looked around but i couldn't see my wife.

"Your wife will be here soon hukum sa" bhai sa said laughing. I just gave him a small smile.  Soon i heard the voice of her anklet and bangles. I looked back to see my wife coming down the stairs she has changed in another saree and is looking gorgeous like always. I went towards the stairs and held her hand as soon as she was on last stair. She gave me her beautiful smile but her eyes were looking sad. I just took her hand and again said khama ghani to everyone. As we made our way out. Baba sa also asked the Buttler to put the gifts in the car.

We both settled in the car. As i drived to airport my one hand was on her lap as she played with my fingers lost in her thoughts. I will ask her once we are back to home. Soon we reached airport and settled in our jet as soon as the jet took of My Rooh was asleep with her head on my shoulder. I slowly pulled her on my lap and kept her head on my chest as i slowly stroke her hair....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is the new update for you
Hope you like it.
And yeah the updates will be more slow from now as My boards date sheet is here 😭😭

Take care
Love yaa ......