21. Past Knock On The Door

Hi lovely peopleSo I had a Practical today and after that I had some free time in my hands so I completed two chapters

Hi lovely people
So I had a Practical today and after that I had some free time in my hands so I completed two chapters. I thought I will update one chapter today and one tomorrow but Atlast I couldn't stop myself.
So Here is another update for you all, Hope you like it.
Happy reading<<<3
........

AUTHOR

"That Arjun Bindal"
Words left Avinash's Mouth with anger clearly evident in his voice. Both Ridhima and Ishita held same expression as Avinash but Ruhanika didn't understood what they were talking about and who is this Arjun bindal.
Ridhima saw her Confused face and Decided to tell her everything from the start. As In How bindals Tried to Harm Rathores twenty eight years back. She told her How Arjun bindal tried to harm her and Split Abhimanyu and Ridhima. But Abhimanyu gave them the punishment they deserved. What he didn't knew is that Arjun will come back with a oath of revenge.

( A/n- If you all don't know who is Arjun and what he did then you can Go and check out Hukum's Biwi ( first part) Chapter - 13 Arjun's Trap to Chapter-16 Abhimanyu's wrath Or you can continue like this only)

"But Maa you just said he was sentenced for 30 years of jail then how is he out?" Ruhanika asked, Ridhima also had same question.

"He was bailed by his Son Five years back. Thirty years back he had a son with Some Girl. Before going to jail he have paid that Girl to keep the child. So that he could use him in future. He has been planning something from past five years bhabhi ma. That's why when Bhai sa and Abhir noticed the accidents happening with our family they Asked the Investigators to find out. And turns out our suspicion was right. It's bindals" Avinash spoke. He was angry at himself he was the one who asked abhimanyu to Not to kill that Arjun and go with believe in law. And Now that Arjun is back.

"What About Maan and Abhi?"
"What about Veer and Baba?"
Ridhima and Ruhanika asked at the same time as they knew that both father and son don't think straight in anger.
"Don't worry bhabhi ma they both will be fine. I promise you. But you guys please listen to us and stay at home" Avinash said before standing up and made his way towards the office. The Ladies decided that it's best to support their Husbands at this point and not to be rebellious. With that thought in mind Ridhima and Ishita went to the elders and Ruhanika went to the youngsters to Clearly tell them not to go against Abhir and stay at home to which they all agreed.

Meanwhile the person they are talking about is Sitting in his office think about how His Thirty year of wait will end in somedays. How His biggest Enemy Abhimanyu Singh Rathore will lose Everything he loves. Every possession he holds. Not only him but his Son too. He will kill whole of their family infront of their eyes and then kill Abhir Infront of Abhimanyu and enjoy his misery. He have worked Five whole years to just for this One day. The day Abhimanyu Singh Rathore will lose his everything.
"Dad, We have our men all around his office. Why can't we just kill them both and why the hell are you sitting so calmly. Don't forget they are Rathores. They both Are Psychos When it comes on protecting their family" Arjun's Son Spoke trying to make his father understand that it's better they Kill Abhimanyu and Abhir and not to go for their family.

Arjun's mind filled with rage when he heard his son his own blood speaking about the power of Rathores. He took quick step towards and held him by his throat.
"Don't you fucking dare tell me what that Bastard can do and what he can't do. I have 100 of my men working for him. It took me five fucking years and My five years effort can't be Vanished like this. You understand Motherfucker. I will kill that bastard In the end. He will have the most painful death. He will see his Wife. That Ridhima burning to ashes, he will see his brother, His Sister, His niece, Nephew, His son, His Daughter in law and every Single Rathore Burning to ashes before he dies. And He will know that he messed with the wrong man. I remember his words 'Agar agli baar uske bare mein socha bhi toh Jail ke Ander aake marunga tujhe' that's what he said now he will see, Who will kill whom" He spoke with eyes filled with rage. 

Nikhil was Scared of going against Rathores but He isn't going to leave his Father's side. Because according to him. If Abhimanyu Singh Rathore didn't sent Arjun to jail he would also have a father. Everything that Abhir Singh Rathore have would have been his. He would have that Name, He would have a father, He would have that power only if that Abhimanyu and Abhir are gone and he will do anything his father says to get that power. To get that position. To take his and his father's revenge only if they both Knew the Persons they were messing with are The Most Ruthless and Dangerous if someone tries to Go against them or harm their family...

At Rathore Industries, All the employees were trying their best not to do any blunder as Both the father son duo is in office and both are in bad mood. They all know something is wrong but they don't know what..

Abhir and Abhimanyu were sitting in Abhir's Cabin. With their Cigerette in their hands.
"We 100 men of his working for us" Abhimanyu spoke as he Breathed out the smoke to which Abhir nodded.

"We have to find that rat soon" Abhir said, Abhimanyu hummed as He closed his eyes and tilt his head back.

"Whats the name of his Son?" Abhimanyu questions.
"Nikhil, Doesn't use any surname and also know as Christian, Aman and Dhairya and ... I don't remember the other one. Sala saari duniya ke naam leke baitha hai" Abhir said With annoyance which Abhimanyu Chuckle.
( He has used whole world's name for himself)

"Fikar mat kar Jitne naam Utni Goli Marna, Theek?" Abhir looked at his Father with smirk as he knew what his father have planned. they both Put their cigarette in the Ash tray and Picked their Whiskey before Gulping it in one go.
( Don't worry you can shoot him For each and every name okay?)

"Let's play this game of yours Bindal-
"Your rules, Your Plan but the Winners will always be Rathores"  Both Father-son said with a Smirk playing on their lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hii..
So what do you think about the chapter?

Whom did you guessed as the Villian?

And what do you think Abhir and Abhimanyu have planned?

Will Arjun's plan work or will it back fire?

In sabhi Sawalo ke Jawab ke liye dekhte rahiye Hukum's Biwi only On gshivi_03. Phir milenge Iss hi pate ( address) per.

Bye lovelies ❤️
Take care
I will see you in some days with a new update.
Love ya..