7. Let's Do This ...

Sanse Tham Gayi Unhe Kareeb Paker

Sanse Tham Gayi Unhe Kareeb Paker ...
Shikayat Karne Gaye The Per Sab Bhool Gaye Unhe Muskurata Paker...

ABHIR

Finally I will meet her today. It feels like i have waited years for her when it's not even been a week. I really can't understand what she do to me. She makes me go all Desperate and mad. Her scent, her voice, her eyes, her smile, even the way she breaths. Fuck am talking like a fucking obsessed person now. That's what she makes me. From the first time i saw her i wanted to just see her face and have her close to me and now that she is going to be mine i can't control myself. I really need some self control.
Don't wanna ruin the first impression on my future biwi.

I think i should talk to baba he is the only one who can tell me what to do and what not.

I straighten my coat and once again checked myself in mirror. I came back last night everyone was sleep except maa. I even told her about me going to meet Ruhanika today. And trust me she was so happy. Well i think she have some effect on maa too.

I made my way out from my chamber to the main hall only baba was there

I made my way out from my chamber to the main hall only baba was there. Thank God i found him. I made my way to where he was standing.

"Good morning baba"
"Good morning"
Then there was silence we both stood there for a minute i knew he is not going to speak so i started..

"It's confusing baba."
"It was confusing for me too. Your maa was the one to calm me. The one to enter my heart break the walls i created."

"Should I let her in?"
"Do you want to?" He asked

I don't wanna let her go.. she gives me the calmness i need the most without even doing anything. I am gonna make her mine. She is mine.

"Yes" i answered
"Then make her your" he said and patted my back i nodded and ran out to my car...

.....
ABHIMANYU ( suprise )

I stood at my place as Abhir ran out. I know the girl is best for him. I trust my biwi but now am more sure as i saw it in his eyes he Love her already.

"What are you doing here?" I heard my biwi's voice. I turned back and saw her walking to me looks like she have finished her worshiping. I smiled at her.

"Nothing.. just gave our son an advice"
"Oh really and what was that"
"That he should go and get the girl" i said
"What if she didn't liked him?" She asked raising her eyebrows i went near her and smirked

"He have got his father's look and nature Jaan" i said she looked at me and chuckled

"Aap nahi sudhrenge na" she asked

( You will not change)

I replied with a never and kissed her forehead. I hope our son finds a love like i did....

.....
RUHANIKA

Oh my god.. this is my favourite word nowadays. You know why.. let me tell you the reason is Abhir Singh Rathore. This man am telling you. What did he said "am coming back today we will meet tomorrow" what am I a joke. Yaar atleast give me a day to prepare. But no.. idiot. Duffer. Stupid. Urghh... Why am I speaking to myself now. Am already mad what will happen when we get married. Hey mahadev.

You know i am up since 4 am and since then am finding a suitable dress to wear. And to my luck this morning maa sa called Maa and told her about our meeting. Since then di have been teasing me that am going on my first date.. i mean seriously.

It's all because of this monkey hukum. Right now it's 9 am i still don't know what to wear. But i think i will endup wearing the only Colour i love so much that is white. That's it then i went through my closet and Found out my favourite white kurti and pants. Then i took out my bangles, jhumke and yeah not to forget my anklet....

Finally i went to get ready..

I came out fully ready checked myself in the mirror

I came out fully ready checked myself in the mirror.. hmm.. i look good by the way. I applied my bindi and went downstairs. Only to be met by the greatest tease in this world.

"Ahan someone is ready for there date" di said
"It's not a date it's a meeting" i replied

"Oooohhh.. i understand" she said godd why me. That's when my dear Bua sa came there.

"Although you don't deserve but you are getting a chance to get married to the hukum of Rajasthan don't behave like a child there" she said

I know i may act like a kid sometime but i also know how to behave infront of someone that's what I wanted to say but i didn't like always i ignored her. I don't wanna ruin my mood.

I went to the kitchen and saw maa preparing breakfast.
"Good morning maa"
"Good morning my baby you look so good" she said and kissed my forehead. I smiled then i saw baba and dadu were there sitting on the dining table.

"Good morning my lovely people" i said they both looked at me and smiled
"Good morning bacche" they said soon i went to do my prayers..

I was in the middle when i heard a voice from the living area. The voice that's giving me shivers since yesterday. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my mahadev.

"Bas Ab sab aapke haath mein hai.."  i sighed and stood up and made my way out.
(now everything is in your hand)

As i reached the living room i saw him standing there his back was facing me.

"Ji Baba sa.. am fine how are you all?" He asked baba replied with a we are also good. And my devil sister noticed me.. why why why.

"Aree Ruhi come see Abhir jiju sa is here" she said i glared at her and made my way in. I was looking down but i could feel his gaze. I also want to see how he looks like.

Okay Okay ruhi come on let do this...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is another update
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa....