Sidney Crosby

You are sitting in the hotel room looking out at the beautiful Caribbean Sea. You and Sid decided to have a destination wedding in St. Thomas at the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriot Hotel. The ceremony is taking place by the gazebo that over looks the ocean. You have the Royal Suite all to yourself because Sidney stayed with Geno last night.

"Honey are you almost ready?" your mother asks you.

"Yes almost, but can you go give this is Sidney for me please?" you ask your mother handing her an envelope.

"Sure thing" she leaves and goes to Sidney's room

"Can everyone leave please." you ask all the bride's maids and make and hair people.

"Yep, we will be waiting for you down in the lobby." they say.

"Thank you so much."

You were scared out of your mind. You weren't scared about marrying Sidney it's just that being married is a big deal. Since you are going to be the captain's wife people will be looking up to you especially the other WAGS. There's a knock at the door, and you mother comes back with a different envelope.

"He wanted me to give this to you." your mom says and sit in a chair next to you.

"For my love Alex,
There are no words to describe how much I love you. You are the most amazing woman in the universe. You have been there for me through all my injuries, and you have sacrificed so much to be with me. I just want to let you know that you shouldn't be nervous today. This is the start to a new chapter of our lives that I hope goes on forever.
Love,
Sid XOXO"

By the end the letter you are crying because of how much this letter means to you.

"Oh honey you're going to ruin your makeup." your mom says dabbing tissues under your eyes.

"Haha thanks mommy." you say hugging her.

After a little while of calming down your maid of honor Taylor, Sid's sister comes into the room.

"He's waiting for you at the alter." she says.

"You ready?" your mother asks.

"Absolutely."

All the nerves seem to melt away when you see Sidney standing at the end of the aisle. You can't help but to cry a little while you're walking towards Sidney because of how happy you are. Even Sidney is crying with that stupid but cute smile of his. When you reach him he whispers in your ear, "You look more beautiful than ever before."

"We are gathered her today to witness the marriage between Sidney and Alexa. They are starting a new chapter in their lives that you are all lucky to witness the beginning. Now the couple would like to say their own vows they have written." the priest says handing the microphone to Sidney.

"My dearest Alexa, you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am blessed to call you my one, and only. You have been there for me when I thought my career was over. I have put you through hell with these injuries, having you be there at those game and having you watch me not get up right away after a hit. That must be so hard for you. But you have been very brave for me through everything I've been through in my hockey career and you have sacrificed so much for me in order for me to be where I am today. I want to let you know that I love you so much and nothing can ever take you away from me. You are my only love, and I can't wait for the future with you." he says handing you the microphone.

"Sidney Patrick Crosby, I cannot describe how much you mean to me. But there is one thing I know for sure you have made me a stronger person and a happier person. Before I met you I didn't have time to lay back and enjoy life, I had to bust my ass everyday at work. When I met you everything was telling me to be with you, but at the same time I was scared. I have never told you this before but I was scared because you were mister perfect, that captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins. I was thinking about your old girlfriends and how I would ever compare to them. But you didn't care about any of that. You just wanted me for me and that was it. If I never met you I would probably still be working for that horrible boss of mine. You brought a new light into my life. I'm so grateful to be with you and be loved by you. I can't wait for what's to come. I can't wait to have children with you. I know you'll be the best father in the whole world. I love you Sidney." you say.

"With that I now have to ask you Sidney if you will love and cherish her, care for her in sickness and in health, to console her in times of need, and be faithful no matter what?" the priest asks.

"I do." Sidney replies.

"And you Alexa will you love and cherish him, care for him in sickness and in health, to console him in times of need, and to be faithful no matter what?" the priest asks.

"I do." you say smiling at Sidney, never breaking your gaze.

"Will the best man and maid of honor come forward with the rings." the priest asks, and Taylor and age I come forward.

Sidney takes the beautiful ring from Geno and slips it onto your finger. You take the ring from Taylor and slip it onto Sidney's finger.

"I now pronounce the, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." he says.

Sidney takes you into his arms and dips you right before you kiss and then finally kisses you.

"I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Sidney Crosby." the priest says and everyone cheers.