Erik Karlsson

This one is for @hockeysister8131

Today is April Fool's Day so you thought that it'd be funny if you would prank Erik when he came home from practice by telling him that you're pregnant. He'd be home any minute and you were actually nervous for how he'd react.

"Y/N, I'm home!" Erik called out through the apartment.

"I'm in the bedroom." You called back.

"Hey how was your day?" Erik asked you, greeting you with a kiss on the cheek.

"It was fine didn't do much-"

"Coach worked us so hard today I'm tired. Can you go make us some dinner or do you want to go out to eat?" He asked cutting You off.

"Actually Erik-"

"Let's just go out to eat but nothing-"

"I'm pregnant." You cut him off this time.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"Erik I'm pregnant." You told him again.

He just blankly starred at you for a while.

"You're gonna be a father." You said.

"I don't believe you." He said.

"I'm just kidding happy April Fool's!" You said.

"Y/N, are you kidding me?!" Erik said sounding angry.

"Erik calm down it was just a joke, don't worry about it." You said.

"Nope, now you've got me worried that you actually are pregnant." He picked up his jacket and keys as you followed him to the door.

"Please don't leave me!" You begged.

"I'm coming back but I'm going out to buy you a pregnancy test." He explained.

"Ok."

It has been a couple of minutes and you were running every single scenario though your head. There was a feeling in your gut that if you were actually pregnant that he'd leave you because of the way that he had just acted.

"Here take it." Erik said handing you a box when he walked back into the apartment.

After using the test you set it on the counter for 6 minutes for it to tell your future. You and Erik sat on your bed in silence. Finally the alarm set on your phone went off and broke the silence. You couldn't move frozen in fear. Erik went to the bathroom to retrieve the test. He came back with tears in his eyes.

"I'm gonna be a father." He smiled with tears of joys in his eyes.

"Wait you're not mad?" You asked.

"No I'm filled with joy, Y/N, I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I didn't know that if would happen before we were married, but that doesn't matter. I love you, Y/N, and I can't wait for our child to be here." Erik kissed you and pulled you into an embrace.

"I love you so much." You said now crying.

"I love you little one." Erik kissed your stomach.