Tom Wilson

"Danielle?" Tom calls out. "Babe where are you?"

You are hiding from Tom in one of the bedrooms closet. The pain of seeing him right now would be too much to handle. You had found out about him cheating on you with a girl in Toronto. It wasn't just a one time deal, it was whenever he was up there in Toronto he was with that girl. 

"I know that you're home!" he yells.

Just hearing his voice disgusted you. Knowing that you weren't the only woman that he was with. You could hear Tom's foot steps, and him opening doors. Finally you hear the jingle of his keys, and he left the apartment. But then you hear someone else come back in. The bedroom that you were in was Michael Latta's. 

You could hear Michael walking around his room, moving closer to the closet. You prayed that he wouldn't open the closet, but he did.

"Danielle what are you doing in here?" he asks

"Hiding from Tom." you say

"Why would you be hiding from Tom, and why are you crying?" he asks

"A couple of the guys and their girlfriends have told me that Tom is cheating on me with some girl from Toronto." you cry. 

"Oh Danielle you shouldn't listen to any of that. It's just a bunch of bullshit." Michael says getting on the floor with you, and pulling you into a hug.

"Does this look like a bunch of bullshit?" you ask showing him photos of Tom, and this girl.

"Danielle you do know that, that girl is his cousin right?" he asks.

A wave of embarrassment washes over you.

"Wow, now I just feel really stupid." you say laughing.

"It's okay, but understand why you thought that." he says.

"I guess I should probably go find Tom, and tell him where I've been all day." you laugh.

"I think that he went to the rink, because it's optional skate today." he explains.

"Thanks I'll go down there." you say.

You get there just in time. Tom is about to go out on the ice when you run over to him.

"Tom!" you shout.

"Finally there you are!" he says.

"I'm sorry." you say.

"Where have you been all day? I've been worried sick." he says walking closer to you.

"So some of your teammates, and their girlfriends have been telling me that you were cheating on me with some girl in Toronto." you explain.

"You know I'd never cheat on you." he says.

"I know, but then they started to show me pictures of you with this girl, and it really got to me." you say.

"Do you really think that I' cheat on you?" he asks.

"Not at first, but then they I started thinking about it more, and more." you say starting to cry.

"I can't believe that you thought I cheated on you." he says looking very hurt.

"I'm so sorry Tom." you say crying.

"Shhh it's okay." he says.

"When Michael came home he found me hiding in his closet. He explained to me how that girl that you are always in pictures with is your cousin. I feel so stupid right now." you explain.

Tom actually starts laughing. 

"Wow! You were jealous of my cousin." he laughs.

"Yes, now can we move past this." you say.

"Yes baby we can. I forgive you." he says.