David Pastrnak

This is for @OliviaSchrempf hope you enjoy!!!

Today was the day of your gender reveal party and you and David couldn't be more excited. It was your first child together so it was even more exciting. Your best friend (Y/F/N) is the only person that knows the gender because you wanted to also be surprised. (Y/F/N) had bought a gold balloon so that when you pop it the confetti is either pink or blue. Other than that you have planned everything else with the help of your friends and family. 

"David can you help me zip this up I can't reach it anymore." you said.

David came in and zipped the back of your dress then wrapped his arms around your stomach.

"(Y/N), you are so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world." David kissed your cheek.

"You're just saying that to make me feel pretty, because right now I feel and look like shit." you said.

"Don't say that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." he kissed you again. "Come on let's get going to the party, pretty lady."

For these first couple of months being pregnant David has done so much to make sure that you have everything you need to be comfortable, and made sure that you aren't stressed at all about the pregnancy. 

When you both arrived at the restaurant for the party family and friends greeted you. On one half of the restaurant everything was decorated with blue things and the other half had everything pink. The people who thought it was a boy sat on the blue half and the others who thought it was a girl sat on the other side. Your friends had gotten blue/pink flowers, macarons, cupcakes, balloons, table clothes, etc. 

"Babe what do you think it is?" you asked David. 

"Definitely a little girl." he smiled.

"I really have no idea what it could be. I'll be happy with anything." you told him.

After everyone finished eating lunch it was time for the big reveal!

"Ok David you stand on this side of the balloon and (Y/N) stand on this side of it." (Y/F/N) said giving you both needles to pop the balloon.

"Ready on three." David said.

"Ready? One, two, three!" you counted down and you popped the balloon together.

From the balloon rained blue confetti!

"Oh my god babe we're having a baby boy!" David exclaimed.

"This is amazing!" you kissed him.

Secretly you knew that David wanted a little boy but he never admitted it.

"I can't wait to meet you little David Jr." David said talking to your stomach.

"I love you, David."

"I love you too, (Y/N)"