Brendan Gallagher

You've been sitting at home for hours wondering where Brendan was. He said that after the game he was going to come straight home. Obviously he lied because it's now 1 am and he's no where to be found. You decided to call him to see where he was.

After a calling him three times he finally picked up.

"Heeyyy babe." he slurs.

Oh god he is somewhere with his buddies drunk.

"Brendan you better come home right now." you say.

"Oh come on Hadley live life a little. Come down to the bar, and live it up." he says and hangs up.

That fucking prick you think to yourself.

There was no way that you were going to walk down the street to his favorite bar because that's where probably is. Instead you call Lars because he might be with Brendan.

"Hey Lars have you seen Brendan?" you ask.

"Yep he's on the dance floor making a fool of himself." he laughs.

"Can you just keep an eye on him, please?" you ask.

"Of course Hadley. Goodnight." he says and ends the conversation.

"Well it's just me and you boy." you say looking down at Brendan's bull dog.

He just sits there wagging his tail.

After waiting for another hour watching TV and playing with Harry, you decide to go back to your apartment complex.

*~*~*

The next morning you wake up, and check your phone. There isn't a single call from Brendan none the less a text message. Instead there are mentions of you on twitter. You look at some of them, and they say things like, "Gally is going to the dog house after a crazy night in the bars." One catches your eye. It's a video of Brendan making out in the bar bathroom with some girl.

That was the last straw. This has happened before, and you let it slide. But this was it, you couldn't take it anymore. You get dressed, and march over to Brendan's apartment. The door isn't locked so you walk right in.

"Brendan!" you yell, but got no response.

Going into the kitchen you see beer bottles scattered on the counter. And in front of Brendan's bedroom door was Harry sitting there growling.

"What's wrong boy?" you ask.

He starts barking and pushes at the door.

Inside you find a fully dressed Brendan passed out on his bed. But you hear someone in the bathroom. Banging on the door you don't get a response.

"Open this fucking door!" you scream.

A person you were not expecting to walk out of that room did.

"Jesus, what's up with you?" None other than Alex Galchenyuk says.

"I'm sorry Alex I thought you were the girl that I saw Brendan making out with in that video." you apologize.

"Oh you saw that? I'm sorry we tried to stop him he was wasted." he explains.

Brendan stir in the bed. You fill up a cup of water from the bathroom, and dump it on his head.

"Shit." he says moaning in pain.

"You're a fucking asshole you really are." you say.

"What?" he asks.

"Don't act dumb, you know what you did." you say.

"Hadley I have no clue what you're talking about. " he says.

"Look." you say handing him your phone.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I love you so much you know that." he says.

"Lately it feels like you don't." you say starting to cry.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I know this isn't your first time cheating on me. The first time I let it slide because I had cheated on you and you knew about that. But this is the second time you have cheated on me." you cry.

"Look I'm sorry for betraying you. I promise you that I will never get drunk without, and tell you everywhere I go. You can even put s tracking device on me if you really want." he says.

"Okay I'll forgive you eventually, but it's going to take more than a apology." you say.

"I love you Hadley, and will do anything to win you back." he says.