Johnny Oduya

You and Johnny have been married for four years now. You couldn't be happier with the two little joys in your life. But there are sometimes where you have no clue how to answer their questions. Both you an Johnny want another child hopefully a girl because you already have two boys. One night you, and Johnny are laying in bed talking about when you want to try again, when there is a soft knock at your door.

"Mommy? Daddy?" your hear your son say in his cute quiet voice.

"Yes?" Johnny asks.

"Can I come in?" Ryder asked.

"Sure honey come sit with us." you say.

"What's up little dude?" Johnny asks.

Ryder had this pondering look on his face.

"Mommy, Daddy. I want another sibling." Ryder says.

"Oh really? Why's that?" you ask.

"Cole is getting boring to play with." Ryder admits.

"Cole is plenty fun to play with." Johnny says.

"I also want to know where they come from." Ryder says.

Johnny and you share the same "out-oh" face.

Johnny whispers to you, "What do we say?"

"I have no clue." you whisper back.

While the two of you are thinking of what to say Ryder is patiently waiting, staring at the two of you.

"Well buddy, there is a special little place in the sky that has tons of babies up there." Johnny says.

"And when we want another baby we have to call up to the baby cloud." you say.

"After we call them they come here, and put it in mommy through her belly button." Johnny says, and you give him a 'what the hell!' look.

"Later the baby will grow for 8 months, and then after that when it's time for the baby to come out it will poof out of my stomach." you say.

"Is that where I came from?"Ryder asks.

"Yep both you and Cole." Johnny says.

"That's all I needed to know." Ryder says climbing off of you and Johnny's big bed.

"Maybe the baby cloud people will come next week." Johnny says smiling at you.

"Really! I want another sibling so badly." Ryder says.

"Goodnight my sweet." you say.

"Goodnight Mommy, goodnight Daddy." Ryder says.

"Love you to the moon and back." Johnny says.

Ryder leaves the room struggling to close the heavy door.

"Victoria that was a close one." Johnny says laying back down.

"Well now we know what to say if any of them ask again." you say.

"That was probably the funniest thing I've ever had to lie about." Johnny says.

"Were you serious about trying next week?" you ask.

"Yes Victoria. I love you so much, and I want to give you another child." Johnny says and kisses you.

"I love you too Johnny."