Tom Wilson

Here ya go @blackhawks_rule   hope you like it!

Tonight you were suppose to go to Tom's game, but since there was a blizzard the game was postponed. 

"Tom you get to spend all night with me!" you ran into the room and tackled him to the bed in a hug.

"Can't...breath." he struggled to get out of your hug.

"Let's go out and play in the snow!" you squealed in excitement.

"(Y/N), go get your snow stuff on I don't want you to freeze." Tom said getting his snow stuff on too.

As you were getting your stuff on Tom went to check out the snow.

"Umm Huston we have a problem." he said.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"I opened the door to go outside and the snow is so high it's blocking the door and some fell in." Tom explained.

You looked around the corner to the door and there was snow all of the place.

"Ughhh Tom let's get this cleaned up before it ruins the floors." you said running into the laundry room to get towels.

Finally when all of the snow was cleaned up you both decided that it was getting too late anyways so it was best to just stay in.

"What now?" you asked.

"I have some ideas." Tom said while lighting the fire place. "(Y/N), let's roast some s'mores and drink hot chocolate while watching your favorite movie."

"That's the best idea you've ever had." you laugh.

"I'll get all the s'more stuff and hot chocolate while you set up the movie." Tom said.

You searched through the DVDs that you and Tom have until you found your favorite, Pride & Prejudice.

Tom came back with everything and you got blankets to snuggle up in.

"This is so much better than a hockey game." you said.

"Eh... a close second." Tom joked and you slapped his arm. "I'm kidding you are my everything."

"Get ready to cry your eyes out mister." you joked.

"I miss this time with you, (Y/N),  when I'm away. Nothing is the same when I'm on the road." Tom told you and you cuddle deeper into his embrace.

"Trust me, I miss you every time you leave. I wish every night was like this." you said.

"You're the only one for me." he kissed you.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you more, (Y/N)."