Taylor Hall (his POV)

"I can't believe that I got married to my best friend this morning. Vanessa is the most amazing, and most beautiful woman on this planet. When I'm with her it feels like I'm floating on cloud 9. Now I can always feel like that because I'm married to her. She has helped me so much. You know how they say that you can't change a man out of his bad habits, well she has done the impossible.When she was walking down the aisle this morning she looked and still looks like an absolute angel. I realized that I am the luckiest man alive because I have the chance to love her forever now. Vanessa, I love you so much, and I can't wait to get our first house, our first pet, have our first child. I can just picture us now in 15 years or sooner with little hockey players of our own. We will be the best hockey dad and mom ever. So now if you will all raise your glasses I would like to make a toast to us and the future." I said raising my glass of champagne.

Everyone get up from their seats, and raises their glasses. "To Taylor and Vanessa and their future." they say and drink their champagne.

I notice that instead of champagne Vanessa is drinking water in a champagne glass.

"Are you feeling alright?" I whispered

"Yes I just have already had too much to drink." she said.

"Okay." I said a little skeptical.

We did everything a little out of order at our wedding so now we are doing our first dance.

"Please everyone welcome Mr. and Mrs. Taylor Hall to the dance floor for their first dance as a married couple." the DJ said.

Our song started playing it was, "Baby I'm Yours" by Arctic Monkeys.

Baby, I'm yours (Baby, I'm yours)

And I'll be yours until the stars fall from the sky,

Yours, until the rivers all run dry

In other words, until I die

Baby, I'm yours (Baby, I'm yours)

And I'll be yours until the sun no longer shines,

Yours, until the poets run out of rhyme

In other words, until the end of time

I'm gonna stay right here by your side,

Do my best to keep you satisfied

Nothin' in the world could drive me away

'Cause every day, you'll hear me say

Baby, I'm yours (Baby, I'm yours)

And I'll be yours until two and two is three,

Yours, until the mountains crumble to the sea

In other words, until eternity

Baby, I'm yours

(Til the stars fall from the sky)

Baby, I'm yours

(Til the rivers all run dry)

Baby, I'm yours

(Til the sun no longer shines)

Baby, I'm yours

(Til the poets run out of rhymes)

When we were dancing it felt like we were the only two people in the room. But when the song was over we came back down to earth.

"I love you." we said at the same time.

Everyone was tapping their glasses saying, "Kiss, kiss, kiss."

I took Vanessa in my arms dipped her and kissed her, and everyone cheered.

__________________________________________________________________

After all of the toasts, dances, tossing of the garter and bouquet, shoving cake in each other's face, we finally were back in out hotel room.

"Hey so you know how I said earlier at the reception that I wanted kids 15 years from now or sooner?" I said, and she nodded. "How about we start trying tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, but I don't think that it will work." Vanessa said.

"What why not?" I asked.

"Because I'm already pregnant." she said smiling.

"What oh my god! I'm gonna be a dad!!!!" I said dancing around the room.

"Are you happy?" she asked laughing at me.

"Haha obviously! I'm over the moon right now. I love you so much." I said kissing her.

"I love you too, Taylor." she said.