King and Queen

You wandered into the kitchen looking for the cooler. You felt a hand graze your hips lightly. "Excuse me, sweetheart." you heard a gruff voice. You turned to see the leather jacket guy from outside. "Oh, sorry," you said stumbling backwards over his foot. He caught you, his hand resting on your back. He smirked down at you.

"Easy there," he said standing you back up, his hand still on your lower back. You blushed and apologized again. Holy shit, he was fine. "Sorry, I'm just looking for the beer." you finally said. "I was about to hit the keg out back, wanna join?" he raised his eyebrows at you.

Go have fun, get drunk. Do something crazy! Robin's words popped in your head. "Um, sure, I'm y/n, by the way." you said smiling up at him. "I'm Billy. Billy Hargrove." he said looking you up and down lazily. His eyes resting on your cleavage. Your heart started beating fast.

You followed him outside and watched as he stood upside down on the keg and drank for 42 seconds. He stood up and blew beer out of his mouth and it dripped down his chest. The crowd around him cheered wildly. "That's how you do it, Hawkins! That's how you do it." he yelled.

He walked over to you. "Let's see what you got." he said grinning devilishly. Fuck it. You walked over and turned back to Billy. "Hold my legs?" you said to him. "Gladly." he walked over as you put your hands on the keg and kicked your legs up. He caught your legs holding you upside down as you began to drink.

You weren't sure how long you were there but it felt like forever. The crowd was cheering and you could hear Billy's deep voice, "that's right baby!" You finally landed back on your feet, your head spinning. "Aww, fuck." you said as you tried to stable yourself.

You had beer running down your shirt. You leaned into Billy because if you didn't you wouldn't have made it far. He smells amazing. "I think we have ourselves a new keg King and Queen!" Tommy roared.

Billy walked with his arm around you as he led you inside. "You good?" he asked as he examined your face. "Mhmm," you said right before you vomited all over his feet. "Ahh, fuck." Billy said making a disgusted face as he looked down at his shoes. Kill me now.

"I'm so sorry." you said quickly but you couldn't get your mouth to form any other words, you felt awful. "Let's get you some water, yeah?" he said as he grabbed your hand. Where was Jacob? Billy got you a glass of water and walked you to a room in the back of the hallway.

He went in the bathroom and started cleaning his shoes. "You really know how to leave an impression, y/n." he joked. You groaned and laid back on the bed. You sipped your water and started feeling a little better now that you had puked. You could hold your liquor normally but you had never had that much alcohol that fast and apparently you weren't built for it.

He cleaned himself up and brought you some mouth wash. You swished it around and spit it in your cup. "Thanks," you said without looking at him. "I'm really sorry." you said again. "You don't have to keep apologizing." he chuckled lowly. "We'll just keep you away from the keg from now on."

You finally looked up at him. He was so pretty. He put a rough hand on your cheek and pulled you in slowly. You turned your head at the last second. "I should go." you stood up quickly. A little too quickly. You sat back down immediately. "Sorry," Billy mumbled. "I didn't mean to, uh, make you uncomfortable."

"It's not that, I just.. I have a boyfriend. So.." you stumbled out. "Mmm," Billy nodded. "Well you let me know if you change your mind, babe." He leaned in and whispered in your ear, "I think we could have some fun together." Your whole body was affected by his words in your ear. He winked at you and walked out of the room. I'm in trouble.