Fuck Off

Eventually you found Jacob and told him you were ready to go. He was drunk at this point and having a good time. "Oh come on, babe." he pulled you in close and kissed you roughly. You pushed him of gently. "I don't feel good, Jacob." you said softly.

"Oh, she doesn't feel good!" Jacob yelled loudly. "Surprise, fucking surprise." he continued. People glanced over. "Jacob, stop. You're making a scene." you said quietly. "I don't give a fuck, y/n! I'm tired of this shit." he said loudly. "Jacob, stop. Seriously we can talk about this later..." you tried.

"Nah, I'm good y/n. I've tried to be patient and I think I've been a great fucking boyfriend. I've put up with your whole shitty home life thing and all the drama that comes with it. I've tried to be there for you but what do I get in return? Not a damn thing," he was slurring his words.

Your eyes stung with tears. You felt sick to your stomach. Not only was your boyfriend breaking up with you but he was doing it in front of a giant crowd of people. "Please," you begged him. He continued anyways, "You don't even touch me anymore. You definitely don't fuck me anymore." he said loudly.

"Fuck off," you said as you pushed him roughly in the chest. He stumbled backwards. "Bitch," he said stepping closer to you. "Okay, man that's enough." Billy appeared behind you. He had a cigarette hanging from his lips. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes and he handed it to you. You took the cigarette and inhaled deeply. You turned to look back at Jacob.

"Hargrove, you know what I'm sayin' man. What's a guy to do?" he slurred. "Can't get my own girlfriend to want anything to do with me." Jacob said taking another sip of beer. "Sounds like a personal problem, man. Maybe you should learn how to please a woman." he stated bluntly.

Your eyes widened. Jacob chuckled awkwardly, squinting his eyes at Billy. "Shows over folks," Billy boomed loudly and people started continuing their conversations again. You turned to run out the door, tears falling. You heard footsteps behind you. Please don't be Jacob.

"Need a ride?" Billy asked as he caught up with you. You realized you definitely shouldn't drive. "That would be great. Thanks." you said as he gestured towards the Camaro. It was a beautiful car and he looked beautiful driving it. You leaned your head against the window and slipped your heels off as Billy tapped on the steering wheel.

"I didn't know you were dating Smith." he said. "Well I guess I'm not anymore." you said quietly. "Thanks for that, in there, by the way." you added. "Yeah, well I'm a dick but even I didn't think that was cool." he said flicking his cigarette out the window.

He pulled up to your house and you groaned. Your moms car was in the driveway. "Fuck!" you spit angrily. He looked over at you. "Everything okay?" You didn't respond you just jumped out of the car and ran inside.

You opened the screen door and peeked inside. The couch cushions were overturned and there was stuff thrown everywhere. Fuck. "Johnny? Robin?" you yelled out. Your mom came stumbling out of your bedroom. "They left." she said looking at you blankly.

"What are you doing here, mom?" you said returning her blank stare. "I left something here but I can't seem to find it anywhere..." she trailed off. "Nothing in here is yours!" you fumed at her. "Oh, relax, y/n. I'll be out of your hair in a minute." she said nonchalantly.

"How high are you?" you said looking into her eyes. Her eyelids were low, hanging at half mast. She mumbled something you couldn't understand. "Look I'm not in the fucking mood, okay? What are you here for? Money?" you said angrily. "I don't need your money." she said.

"I do however need to know where you put your grandma's silver." she said continuing to rummage through the house. "Get out." you said. She turned to look at you. "You're an ungrateful bitch you know that? I'm your mother and this is my house that you're living in." she hissed. You laughed in her face.