Tease

You kick open the screen door as you carry in a few bags of groceries. You make your way to the kitchen tossing the bags on the counter. Your eye catches your ring glinting under the light and you smile as you put the food away.

You realize it's weirdly quiet in the house. "Johnny?" you call as you bend down to place a lasagna in the oven. You hear footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"This is quite the fucking view." Billy chuckles and you lean up shutting the oven door. You turn to see a devilish smile playing on his lips.

"Where's Johnny?" you ask as you slip your arms around his neck. He leans down and pecks your lips.

"Steve decided he wanted to spend some time with him." Billy's eyes look to your lips as his hands come to your waist.

"Did he now?" you say, raising your eyebrow.

"Mhmm.. and Max is having a sleepover with a friend from school." he continues as his thumb begins to rub circles on your hip bone.

You open your mouth to speak but he cuts you off. "So we're alone... and you were doing a lot of teasing earlier, weren't you?" his deep voice sends tingles through your body.

"Weren't you?" he growls pulling you into his chest. His face is less than an inch away. His eyes staring into yours.

"Yes." you whisper.

"You know I don't like to be teased." He says as his lips come to your ear and his tone deepens. "I'm gonna show you how it feels to be teased, baby."

Oh fuck.

His lips meet your neck and he begins to suck harshly. A small moan escapes your lips as you feel his teeth bite down lightly. He hooks his arms under your thighs and lifts you easily.

Your legs wrap around his waist as he carries you to the bedroom. "Take those off." he orders, gesturing to your clothes. You strip down as Billy does the same.

SMUT ⚠️:

He stands there in his snug boxer briefs, leaving nothing to the imagination. Fuck, he looks good.

"Lay down, baby." Billy demands and you ignore him. You step closer and run your nails down his chest and across his abs. As you aim lower Billy grabs your hand, removing it from his body.

You pout up at him and he just snickers. "I said lay down." His tone is stern. You're throbbing already just from his voice.

You make your way to the bed and lay down. "Are you ready for me?" he asks as he climbs on top of you.

 "Are you ready for me?" he asks as he climbs on top of you

"Yes, Billy." you sigh and the smirk that appears on his lips lets you know you're in trouble.

He kisses your lips just for a second before he begins to make his way down your body. He kisses down your neck and to the top of your breast. His lips softly make their way around your nipple, refusing to touch the sensitive area. His tongue swirls just around the outside of the hardened bud.