Ego

"Come on. It'll be fun." Billy said brushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "We can't be out late. I have work." you said. "Okay, okay. I'll have you home at a decent time." he chuckled. A party. You never really liked them. You always felt out of place and uncomfortable. But maybe with Billy by your side it would be different. He made you feel different. More beautiful, more confident.

"Are you sure this dress isn't too short?" you said pulling at the bottom of it. "You look great baby, I wanna show you off." he drawled. You smiled at him and leaned down giving him a kiss. As you stood up he gave you a hard smack on the ass and you jumped. You walked over grabbing Billy's leather jacket and threw it on top of your dress. "It's mine now." you said looking behind you. "Mhmm." he said grinning. Robin was coming to watch Johnny for you, she should be here any minute.

"I can keep him." Max had said earlier. "I know. But I don't want you to have to do that. You're not here as a babysitter, you're here because we want you here." you had told her. Her smile was worth it. You heard a knock at the door which was strange. Robin normally would have just busted in. You went to open the door. "Steve." you said. The two of you hadn't talked since your fight about Billy. "Hey, y/n..." he said softly. "What are you doing here?" you said not meeting his eyes.

"Robin isn't feeling well.. but she basically threatened to chop off Little Steve if I didn't come." he said. "Well you can leave. You don't have to do this." you said going to shut the door. His foot stopped you. "And I missed Johnny. And.. and you." he said looking up at you. "I'm sorry, y/n. I was a dick." he said stepping inside. "No.. I'm sorry." you said stepping closer to hug Steve. "I missed you, too." you said into his chest. Billy cleared his throat behind you. "Harrington." he nodded at Steve. Steve gave him an awkward wave.

"Steve!" Johnny yelled running into his arms. "My little buddy. I missed you, man." Steve smiled at him. "I missed you too! Now let's go play!" Johnny said pulling Steve by the hand. "Have fun!" Steve called laughing. "Thank you, Steve!" you yelled back. Billy grabbed your hand and pulled you outside. "So what's up with you and Harrington anyway?" he said once you were inside the car. "What do you mean?" you asked looking over at him.

"You two fucked before?" he asked bluntly. "Jesus, Billy. No." you said, your face flushing. "Never?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "I said no." you said. "Just wondering. You seem close." he said gruffly. "He's a friend. We've been friends for a long time." you said feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. "Yeah, okay." he said. You leaned over and kissed his cheek and he smiled at you. Is he jealous? "Are you okay?" you said looking up at him.

"Yeah, baby. These last few days have just been stressful. I'm sorry." he said. "It's okay. We're gonna have some fun tonight." you said putting your hand on his thigh. He smirked down at you. "Yeah we are." he said deeply. You pulled up to the party and Billy came around opening your door. He walked you to the front door with his hand around your waist. You immediately spotted your ex, Jacob.

Billy looked at him then looked at you before gripping your chin tightly and planting a hard kiss on your lips. You smiled as he pulled away. "I love you." he said. "I love you, too." you said still smiling. You walked deeper into the house and had more eyes on you than usual. Billy's hand tightened around yours. "I'm gonna grab us some drinks." he said disappearing through the crowd. Some guy walked up to you moments later and began flirting. He was very attractive. You awkwardly tried to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"My boyfriend is getting us drinks." you said quickly. "I see." the guy said nodding his head. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?" the guy said. Ew. Billy appeared with two drinks. "Hargrove. What's up, man? Ohh, shit. This is your girl?" he said taking a step back. Billy took a puff of his cigarette. "Don't tell me Liam here was trying to put the moves on my girl." Billy chuckled but you could tell there was something off. "I didn't know." Liam said quickly. "Good to see you, man." he said before walking away quickly.

Billy looked down at you. "There's a lot of guys here looking at you tonight." he said. "There's always a lot of girls looking at you." you said looking up at him. He smiled a cocky smile. "I might have a big ego but it doesn't hurt for you to stroke it sometimes." he said. You placed your hand on his chest and leaned close to him. "Billy, you are the hottest guy at this party." you said. "You think so?" he said a smile playing on his lips. "Mhmm.. and so does every other girl here." you said your hand trailing down from his chest to the top of his jeans.

"Those blue eyes, those curls, those lips." you planted a soft kiss on his lips. "That fucking body." you whispered against his lips. Billy reached down readjusting himself in his tight jeans. "Consider my ego stroked." he said clearing his throat. "I need you. Now." he said gripping your arm tightly and pulling you towards the bathroom. Billy opened the door to see two people already occupying it. "Out. Now." he ordered. "Dude?!" the guy said. "Oh, you're not getting past second base with her." Billy said nodding towards the door.

The girl stood up and walked out and the guy followed behind. "Thanks a lot." the guy grumbled and you giggled. Billy shut the door and locked it behind him. He immediately pinned you against the wall pressing his lips to yours. You kissed him back, your hands tangling in his hair. "What else do you like about me baby?" he said when he pulled away. "Mmm.. I love the way you kiss me, the way your rough hands feel on my skin." you said as he began to kiss your neck.

SMUT ⚠️:

"I love that you're the only guy who has ever made me cum." you said and he groaned deeply. "Fuck, I forget that sometimes." he said huskily. You knew he loved that. Knowing he was the only one to ever make you feel that good. "You're the best I've ever had, baby." you whispered as he dropped down to his knees, pulling your panties to the floor. He stood up and spun you around. You placed your hands against the wall. Billy lifted your dress and you felt his cock hard against your entrance.

He slipped his tip inside of you and you moaned feeling him stretch you. He slowly entered you completely. He continued slowly thrusting into you. "You're the hottest girl here." he said lowly. You didn't feel that way but fuck you loved hearing him say it. "Those tits, this fucking ass." he said giving it a hard smack. "Those beautiful fucking lips." he continued as he sped up his thrusts. "Ohh my god, Billy." you moaned feeling him thrust deeper every time. You knew people could hear you outside but you didn't care.

You were completely lost in Billy. He rammed into you roughly and you cried out. "I..I'm gonna cum. Billy.. don't stop baby." you begged him. He kept his pace and you felt your ass bouncing with every thrust. "Mmm.. fuuuckk!" you moaned loudly as you completely came undone. Your muscles spasmed around Billy's cock and he began pumping in and out slowly. "Shit, baby." he grinned smacking your ass one more time before he turned you around. He looked down at his still erect member and you dropped to your knees.

You took him in your mouth tasting yourself. He bit his lip as he watched you suck his cock. You worked him with your hand pumping quickly as you bobbed up and down at the same pace. "Just like that, baby.. just like that." he said his eyes locked on yours. "Do you taste your pussy baby?" he said deeply. You nodded and moaned onto his cock keeping a fast pace. "Mmm.. fuck. You're so.. oh shitt!" he threw his head back as you felt him cum into your mouth. You wiped your lips and stood up. "So hot... I was gonna say you're so hot." he said chuckling deeply. "Consider my ego stroked." you said grinning back at him.