Max

SMUT ⚠️:

Your eyelids fluttered open. You were still half asleep. Wait.. oh fuck. You moaned and looked down to see Billy between your thighs. He lifted his head grinning at you. "Good morning." he said in a raspy voice. "Mmmm... Good morning." you breathed grabbing his head and pushing it back down. He chuckled deeply before dipping his tongue back into you.

He licked up and down your slit slowly before swirling his tongue around your clit. You gripped his curls tightly as you began to grind your hips on his face. "Billyy." you whined. He came up locking onto your clit. He flicked his tongue quickly causing you to cry out. Then he began to suck gently. "Mmm.. yes, baby." you moaned feeling your climax building. He looked up at you while continuing to suck on your clit.

You loved seeing his face buried in your pussy. Fuck, he's so hot. He quickened his speed, sucking harsher than before. "Don't stop. I.. I'm so close." you begged him feeling the pressure build. You put your other hand on his head as well holding him in place. Your back arched and your thighs tightened around his head as your orgasm pulsed through you. "Ahhh, fuck!" you cried out.

He continued sucking and you pushed his head away from your sensitive clit. You shook your head. "It's so sensitive, baby." you said looking down at him. He smirked at you before gripping your ass hard and burying his face again. He began to devour you. He licked up and down your slit quickly, your hips bucking up every time his tongue ran across your clit.

He began sucking and slurping all along your warmth. "Billyy, holy shit!" you screamed. He moaned as he dipped his tongue in your entrance. You gripped the sheets tightly as he fucked you with his tongue. You were completely lost in him pleasuring you. You couldn't control the sounds coming out of your mouth.

His fingers dug into your ass as he held you close. You closed your eyes and threw your head back into the pillow as you felt your second orgasm approaching. "Oh..oh shit. I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm.." your words were replaced with a cry of pleasure as you came again. You were breathing fast as Billy came up from between your legs. His lips pressed against yours immediately. You held his neck tightly shoving your tongue in his mouth.

He pulled away and began kissing your neck. There was a knock at the door. "Sissy!" you heard Johnny's voice. Billy chuckled. "I got it." he said jumping out of bed. He threw on his pants and cracked open the door. "What's up buddy?" he asked. "Someone is here." Johnny said pointing down the hallway. Billy turned to you and you shrugged. You got up and grabbed some pajama pants throwing them on. You headed towards the front door.

When you opened it you saw a red headed girl who looked to be about fifteen or sixteen standing there. She had a bloody nose and looked like she'd been crying. "Is.. is Billy here?" she asked looking down at her feet. "Yeah... um.. who are you?" you asked, your voice soft. "I'm his sister. Max." she said finally looking up at you. Sister? "Billy?" you called. You opened the door. "Come in. Please." you said gesturing inside. She walked in slowly as Billy appeared from the hallway.

"Shit." he said looking at her face. "I.. I didn't know where else to go." she said her eyes tearing up. "Neil?" he asked. She nodded. "Fuck." he said gritting his teeth. He stood there silent for a minute. "Billy.." you said nodding over to the girl. "Um.. you wanna sit down or something?" he said awkwardly. What is going on? "I shouldn't have come here." she said starting to walk away. "Stay, please. I'll make you some tea." you said reaching out to grab her hand. She gave you a small smile and walked over to the couch sitting down.

You gave Billy a look and walked into the kitchen. He followed behind you. "Sister?" you asked, your eyes wide. "Not really. Kinda. I don't know. Her mom married my dad." he mumbled. "You left her there?" you said looking into his eyes. "He's never touched her before. I.. guess it's because I'm gone. He needed someone to fuck with." Billy said in an agitated tone.

"Billy, look at her. She's scared to death. Why are you being like this?" you said getting angry. "Fuck, y/n. You don't know anything about this okay?" he said his voice rising. "Don't yell at me." you said quietly. "I'm sorry. Look, we don't really get along, okay? Neither one of us wanted this." he said, his voice returning to normal. "Well it looks like she needs someone. And she came to you." you said pointing at his chest. He nodded. "Yeah.. I guess you're right." he said looking into the living room.

You fixed her a cup of tea and handed it to Billy. You leaned up and kissed his cheek. He carried the tea out to her and sat down next to her on the couch. "I'm sorry, Max. I didn't know he would do this." he said reaching out to grab her hand. She looked up at him and the tears started to fall. "Hey it's.. uh.. it's okay." he said awkwardly. He put his arm around her and she leaned on his shoulder.

You kept your distance and let them talk. When you came back in Max was asleep on the couch and Billy was covering her up with a blanket. He walked over to you and pulled you in for a hug. "I told her she could stay for a bit. I hope that's okay." he said holding you close. "Billy, this is your home too. Of course it's okay." you said into his chest. "Thank you for calling me out on my bullshit." he said kissing the top of your head. You laughed lightly. "That's what I'm here for." you said leaning up to give him a peck on his lips.