Understand now?

Alyson didn’t know what to say, so she stayed silent just watching the beautiful women in front of her sleep. Even though the women wasn’t awake she could still see the struggle and pain in her expression. She wasn’t sleeping peacefully she was fighting a battle inside of her and Alyson could see how tired she was of it.

Blake kissed his mother’s fore-head and covered her cold body more with the duets and blankets. It pained him so much to see her like this, he remembered the life that would glow in her eyes but that gone now.

He knew deep down inside of him she didn’t have much time left. Her normal tanned skin was replaced with an alien looking pale, she wore her skin like a tight suit, almost if she couldn’t move properly in it and her usual shinning brown hair was now straight, greasy and had a few grey hairs in.

The women who laid in front of him wasn’t his mother anymore but still he couldn’t bare to lose her. He knew wanting her to stay here was selfish but he couldn’t imagine the hell that would come on earth when she went.

His dad would go wild more angrier than he is now. He would cause so much pain and destruction it would break the pack, it would break him.

“She’s a fighter,” Blake told Alyson distantly as he stared down at his mother. Alyson’s eyes welled with tears as she could feel the pain Blake was feeling, she could feel it breaking his heart.

She didn’t understand why she could feel what he felt but it was something she had be able to do since the moment they made eye contact, to her it was normal. Because she knew the moment she laid eyes on the handsome man he completed the other half of her she didn’t realise was missing until it was found.

“She wakes up sometimes but she’s delusional, one time she didn’t even recognise me, in her mind she thought I was still 7 years old,” Alyson looked away unable to deal with the pain anymore.

She felt like she didn’t have a right to be upset, it was his mother not hers. Yet even though she hadn’t laid eyes on this women before now, she couldn’t help but mourn her soon to be loss. She couldn’t imagine the pain the women must been in, even breathing was hard for her.

But Blake wasn’t letting her go and maybe that was what was keeping her here. Blake knew deep down she wouldn’t be with him for much longer but he refused to believe it. Sometimes he even wished that his mother would of taken the chance to become a were-wolf then none of this would of happened. But if this would of never of happened, he would of never of gone with his father to that ban and he would of never of met Alyson.

“I’m sorry,” Alyson murmured wishing that if she could do something she would. Blake snapped his head up abruptly and looked at Alyson. Even though, she felt his eyes on her, she refused to met them.

Blake walked over to her side and touched the side of her soft face. Feeling the tingles of their connection making the gesture so much more addicting.

Alyson kept her eyes on the wooden floor as she tried to struggle against the shivers that were running through her body.

Blake growled, frustrated that she wouldn’t look at him. He gently glided her chin so she had no choice but to look at him.

She lifted her brown eyes to meet his blue ones and a single promise crossed her mind without her permission, I will never walk away from those eyes. She couldn’t take the promise she had just made because in a way she didn’t intend to break it.

“It is not your fault, She will,” He paused and gulped finding the word he had to say struggle to pass his lips. “She will die soon and I don’t know if I can handle that, my father wont and the pack will also mourn over her but with you, I don’t just want you Alyson, I need you,” He stopped and looked deep into Alyson’s weary eyes. “Do you understand now why you have to become Luna?” He asked.

Alyson stared at him without a hint of emotion in her eyes and nodded.

_______________________________________________________

thanks for reading guys. sorry it was short but the next chapters will be pretty itence. 

so comment and DONT forget to vote :D