Destiny.

Blake couldn't take his mind off of how good and right her lips felt against his and how her body fitted perfectly with his. It made everything his mother told him about it come true. Alyson and Blake departed onto the streets and with one last look from Alyson she whispered a goodbye knowing this would be the last time she would ever see her again.

They blended in well with the dark streets as they approached Blake’s old car and without saying a word held open for the door for Alyson. She avoided his eyes as she slid in causing Blake to get a little frustrated, he didn't understand why she wouldn't look at him and just thinking about never seeing her beautiful brown eyes again made him and his wolf angen.

Blake closed the door a little too hard then intended and got in the drivers side. He started the engine and drove away.

Alyson remained silent not knowing what to expect next, she knew she had made her choice to stay with them well with Blake at least and that thought made a long forgotten feeling arise in her, one she didn't recognize just yet.

Blake was a little pleased although he could feel all the emotions that were swirling around inside her, he had trusted her that she wouldn't go back to her mother it was a sign that she could feel the mate bond that was inside of them both.

Alyson decided it was no use in drowning herself in self pity any longer and looked over to Blake with curious eyes. “Why do you drive such a old car?” She suddenly asked feeling a little rude as she looked away and ran her hand down the ripped fabricated seats.

From what she had seen of Blake’s mansion and way of life it was clear he was rich or had money it just fazed Alyson why he would drive such a old car if he could have almost any car he desired in the world.

The question made Blake laugh and look over to her with amusement. “This isn't my car,” Blake told her visualising his three personalised cars he had in his garage.

His answered made Alyson frown as she crossed her arms at him disapprovingly. “You stole it?” She asked and Blake shrugged unable to hide the humour he had in his eyes. She just looked so cute when she had that stubbornness expression on her face.

“I borrowed it,” He corrected even though he was lying and Alyson could tell. She let it slide and looked around the small rusty car’s interior.

“Why?” She asked and Blake moved his eyes back onto the road.

“You see my father doesn't know I took you out of the house so I had to blend in so he wouldn't find out,” He explained to her and she nodded. She went silent again as she looked out of the window and realise this was the rough side of town that her mother always used to tell her to stay away from.

“Is everyone here werewolves too?” She asked spotting a couple of kids play fighting while their mom’s chatted and laughed.

“”Yeah, human’s don't often come to this side of town,” He said and Alyson couldn't help but notice the angry glint in his eyes when he said that.

“Is that because of your father?” She asked now looking straight at him. He tensed up at the mention of his father’s name, he hated that man so much it was hard to believe Blake still called him father after all this time.

He clenched the steering wheel tighter as his gritted his teeth. “The wolves here live in fear because of my father, he is the strongest wolf, he has no mercy and therefore he will kill anyone who steps out of line,” He explained and Alyson fell silent, she felt sorry for the wolves who lived here, she also felt outraged like this was her pack but that couldn't be right she never wanted any of this but yet she felt the authority she was getting from it.

“You feel it don't you?” He asked her even though he didn't have too, he could feel her power starting to radiate off of her.

She gulped a little scared and nodded. “What is it?” She asked unsure and Blake placed his hand over hers.

“It’s your destiny,” He told her and she looked up from his hand into his eyes. Blake parked the car were it was earlier and hoped out of the car