Taking what's mine.

She remembered how the pain felt, how it stabbed through her pounding heart like a knife. The way her blood felt like lava in her veins, the incrosating tugs in her gums and the agony and strain in her eyes. And then nothing.

Just peace and freedom. Her brain felt like it had been expanded like she could fit so many more memories in her head now, she felt strong but graceful, she couldn't remember a feeling like this before.

Was she dead? She didn't know.

Her body felt weightless like a feather and she had so much energy bubbling inside of her. Almost as if she was ready to get up and run a marathon, ten in fact.

She wiggled her fingers, it was strange to her to do so and slowly fluttered her eyes open. She was met with a set of bright lights causing her to groan in annoyance it was so bright.

She attempted to cover her eyes with her hands but was stopped when she felt mental around her wrists pinning them above her head.

She growled, she actually growled like an animal as she froze in place with wide eyes. Get him to untie you A soft feminine voice sounded from the back of her mind.

She was panicking now, her heart beat pounding in her chest from the thought of someone being inside her head.   

It’s ok, I’m you, I’m apart of you, Her breathing slowed as she started to hear moving beside her.

“Who are you?” She hissed out loud not sure how to reply to.. it. Her voice sounded weird to her, it didn't sound plain and boring like it used to but womanly and powerful. She even felt powerful, like an authority feeling in the pit of her stomach ready to come out.

Tell our mate to untie us, The voice told her but she could feel the urgency in her tone. Only thing was she didn't know who mate was. It sounded familiar to her, a memory coming back to her being called mine.

A man, a gorgeous man with brown hair and blue eyes. His eyes. They were his best feature, such a dreamy sky blue colour, she wanted to see them again. But she couldn't stratch her brain for a name. Something beginning with a B, Brodie? no that wasn't it, Brooke? No that was a girl’s name but it sounded familiar. Boxer? Nope type of dog. Bake? Black? Blake. His name was Blake.

“Blake?” She called out her voice soft and gentle. She turned her head to the side to see a man’s body leaning over her, she tried to see his face but couldn't get her head up.

“Alyson,” Blake said and even with him just saying her name, she loved it. She loved his voice especially the way he said her name, how it would roll off his tongue ever so gracefully, sending shivers down her spine.

Blake reached out and brushed his hand against her warm face. Sparks erupted at a simple touch as he grinned down at his beautiful mate.

She struggled to breathe unable to deal with the intensity of his touch, even his scent was driving her crazy. She needed him.

“Untie me,” She murmured not trusting her voice and he obeyed instantly untying her wrists and ankles.  

Brooke came closer cautiously and smiled nervously over to Alyson. This was the first time she had witnessed a turn.

“Alyson,” She beamed and Alyson snapped her head up to Brooke just noticing she was there. She sat up straight and rubbed her wrists sorely a faint red mark from the tight chains.

She stared at Brooke for a long time in silence trying to remember her, she could even hear their heartbeat.

“Brooke?” She asked wearily her memories coming back to her in a slight blur. She remembered bits and pieces but they were jumbled so much she couldn't make sense of it.

Alyson And The Bad Boy.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें