Rogue.

The longer they stayed on unmarked land, the more anxious Blake got. All his senses were on high alert, so high that he could see and hear even the tiniest rustle of a tree from miles away. The more they walked through the thick forest and undergrowth, took a toll on all of them.

"Can we stop yet?" Brooke whined again for the fourth time this hour. It was no secret that everyone was exhausted but Blake refused to stop. "No, shut up," He snapped, his voice distracting him from keeping vigilant and he quickly spun his head around doing a quick scan through the forest before snapping his head straight ahead.

Brooke glared at her older brother and Alyson fell back in step with Brooke. They shared a look, agreeing that they thought Blake was being mean and inconsiderate. Alyson would of felt more tired if she couldn't feel the energy Blake had surging inside of him.

Everything fell back in silence, Jarrett suffering the worse from his previous beating from Blake's dad. His ribs still felt they were on fire and his head throbbed. He stumbled back out of step with Brooke who looked back at him worried. "You ok?" Brooke asked worried offering him her hand.

He shook his head at her offer,his pride blinding him. He kept walking, each step getting slower and slower. Alyson too noticed the pain Jarrett wore on his face and bit her lip nervously to say something.

Another hour passed and the sky above them was growing dark. Jarrett was barely even moving and keeping up with the rest of them and Brooke's legs were starting to numb from aching.

Alyson's guilt ate away at her until she finally decided to say something. "Maybe we should stop," Alyson suggested and Blake turned his head and threw her a look but continued walking,

"She's right," Brooke backed her up, appreciating Alyson's efforts to change her stubborn brothers mind. Blake growled annoyed at their whinging that was blocking his hearing.

"I can't-" Jarrett breathed out breathless and fatigued. He stopped walking and Brooke caught him before he fell to the floor. "We need to stop!" She yelled, frustrated and angry with her brother's ignorance.

Blake panicked at the loudness of her voice. "Shut up!" He hissed stopping abruptly and turning around. "It is night time now so that means we have to keep moving, do you want rogues to attack us?!" He said angrily making sure to keep his voice down.

Brooke couldn't believe her brother as she struggled to hold Jarretts weight by herself. Alyson came by Jarrett's other side and slung his arm over her shoulder. "Look at your him, your friend?! He's suffering! We have been walking for hours!" Alyson shouted her voice ringing through the trees. Panic struck through Blake and he quickly pushed her up against the nearest tree. Startled, Alyson didn't know what to do when his hand was placed firmly over her mouth to keep her quiet. Her eyes grew wide for a moment meeting his furious yet scared ones. She growled, Brooke and Jarrett looking horrified and unsure from behind. "You need to be quiet," He hissed and Alyson pushed Blake off with a force she didn't know she had.

Not aware of Alyson's strength Blake stubbled away. "You ever touch me like that again,I swear I will rip you apart!" She hissed pointing an enraged finger at him. She wasn't aware she was shaking until she notice her finger in front of her moving.