Mark me?

Alyson woke up with a strange feeling in her stomach, she wasn't ill or anything. She just had this feeling nagging at her from the pit of her stomach but no matter how hard she tried to recognize the feeling she couldn't.

She turned over and yawned, snuggling against a warm body with her eyes still firmly closed. This time though she didn't fight Blake's safe arms and embraced the tingles that were flowing through her body from being so close to him. In fact she liked it, maybe even loved the feeling of him being so close, she could give up the fight to keep her ground as she knew she had made the choice to be with him yesterday night.

Blake tightened his arms around her skinny waist, pulling her so close that there was only fabric of their clothing separating them. He had never slept so well in his life and now he had his beautiful mate his arms it felt well he couldn't explain it.

He slowly opened his eyes unable to propound his need any longer to just look at her face again. He smiled when she snuggled into him again and gently rested his head on top of hers. He inhaled her desirable scent, loving the smell of her strawberry shampoo as he felt himself get a little excited.

He gently brushed a couple of strands of her soft blonde hair away from her face, his fingers just grazing across the skin of her cheek causing Alyson to shiver. He loved everything about her, in fact he couldn't see a single flaw, in his eyes she was perfect.

He knew since the moment they had laid eyes on one another, she was everything to him and he would do anything for her. Alyson knew this, she could feel the pride he had for her but that only scared her. She was so frightened she would disappoint him like she did with everyone else. She wanted to be this strong Luna that he needed but she felt she couldn't do it, even though her strength had grown since they had met she still couldn't see herself being a leader of a cold hearted pack that needed so much authority.

Blake could do it and but she felt her presence would only bring him down, she was yet to realise how much Blake couldn't live without her.

Alyson slowly fluttered her eyes open to be met with a pair of dazzling blue ones and with that all the worries disappeared from her. They got lost into each other's eyes just feeling like they could spend enturnity just looking at each other.

"You beautiful," Blake murmured huskily as he was pulled captive of her beauty. She blushed and shivered once again. Blake smirked as he inched closer down to her face causing Alyson's heart to pick up and her breathing to hitch.

Alyson almost felt it was dangerous for Blake to do this to her, like she would become addicted to his bad boy smirks and gorgeous blue eyes. It wasn't healthy yet she craved it.

Alyson bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him closer to her face and tangled her fingers into his slightly bed headed hair.

Blake hovered over her lips hesitantly as she couldn't take her eyes off of his lips. She wanted him to kiss her so bad, she felt like she had waited long enough to feel his lips and skin against hers.

She grew impatient as she let out a jagged breath but Blake wasn't about to make that move just yet. He wanted to tease her, to make her feel what he felt every time he looked at her. But most of all he wanted to hear something. "Say you're mine," He told her, his wolf howling as Alyson frowned and looked up to him a little shocked.

"Kiss me," She demanded tugging him closer but he simply shook his head.

"Say you're mine, Alyson," He remarked back his eyes darkening with lust as he and his wolf awaited the words they wanted to hear. She gulped but remained silent, she wanted to say it but she was afraid of what it meant. Would he force her to marry her? She would not have that, even though her stomach went wild at the thought of being Mrs Drayton but that was besides the point.

Blake sighed and pulled away leaving Alyson cold and lonely as he got up from the bed in defeat. He stretched his lazy muscles and Alyson couldn't help but gawk at his nicely sculpted chest. Wanting nothing more than to run her hands over each prefect ab.

She arose from the bed confused as she fumbled with her fingers nervously. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously as Blake yawned and turned around loving the cute confused look she wore.

"Shower," He answered back shortly and Alyson frowned tears stinging her eyes.

"W-why won't you kiss me?" She asked suddenly, she didn't mean for it to sound so needy, she hated herself for it but she couldn't help it. Blake froze and itched the back of his neck nervously. He never intended to make her upset and seeing her heart broken face made him hate himself.

"I'm yours," Alyson murmured quietly but Blake caught every single muffled word. His heart squeezed in love as he stalked towards her, his wolf fighting for control.

"I love you so fucking much," He told her picking her up and pushing her hard against his wall. Alyson blushed furiously as she took no time to snake her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Blake kissed her roughly as his hands busily roamed her body. Alyson's skin tingling as he brushed his against hers. Their lips moved in urgent sync and a sensation ran through Blake's body. The need to mark his mate.

He fought for control as he couldn't resist but place small trail of kisses down to her neck and Alyson moaned in pleasure.

His teeth grazed her neck and his body became still. "What is wrong?" Alyson asked breathlessly alarmed as she felt the battle that was happening between him and his wolf.

"I-I need to mark you," He told her nuzzling her neck and she froze.

"Mark me?" She choked out and he nodded stiffly causing her to gulp. Somehow feeling like that was a bad thing.

"W-when a wolf m-mark's another wolf i-its a s-symbol to other wolves that t-they are taken b-but when a w-wolf m-marks a human," He explained cutting short as he felt his caines extend and his fingers rip through Alyson's t-shirt that he was holding onto. "A human, t-they have to turn,"

Alyson gulped with fear as something inside of her snapped. The feeling at the bottom of her stomach, it was belonging. She was home.

She took a shaky breath in, her transformation would've happened anyway, she just didn't know when. "I-I love you Blake, I'm ready," She said and that was all the confirmation he
needed to sink his teeth into her delicate skin