Tour tour tour.

Columbus, Ohio
5 days after Denver.
~Danny~

I watched as she walked out of the bathroom. She walked towards me, and I stood up nervously. I tugged at my shirt a bit, then made eye contact with her. She took a deep shaky breath, then let it out. I watched patiently.

"I'm pregnant." She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

It was as if I couldn't breath. I opened my mouth, but nothing fell out. It made me feel guilty a bit, that nothing came out of my mouth. I was happy. Without a answer, I wrapped my arms around her, smiling.

"You want this?" I asked her curiously, taking a shaky breath.

Sondra nodded her head, making me pull her closer. I planted a kiss on her forehead, and she smiled. The room for warmer. It was from the nervousness in the room. Sondra's cold hands were clammy from balling her fist up gently.

"How about you come to the concert tonight? We can sing bullet and tearing apart." I say, trying to calm her down.

She looked up at me, then touched my cheek. Her wedding ring was the only thing that seemed to be cold. It gave me a slight chill. "Okay."

I smiled at her, then felt some tears sting my eyes. She looked at me, and giggled softly, "Are you okay?"

I grinned wildly at her, then hugged her more, "I'm grand," I say, "I'm going to be a dad."

I was so happy.

Sondra chuckled as she wiped the tears that had the chance to slip out from my eyes. I felt like a little wimp crying over this. After a bit, I was beginning to feel better, the tears disappeared and all I wanted to do was cling onto Sony for the whole day. The thing is; we had better things to do. The guys wanted to go walking around in Columbus, and also Johnny wanted to spend time with his little Ava before tonight.

Right now, I was picturing what the baby would look like. Black hair, possibly my chocolate brown eyes, if not Sondra's icy blue ones. Tiny little nose, beautiful smile. I could see it all.

**
~Lillian~

"Why didn't you go with them, Jeffery?" I say, picking up the remote that was lying carelessly on the ground. Jeff groaned as I said his name wrong, just to piss him off.

"Jeff, hon," He corrected, getting up from the dark sofa, "and it's because it takes forever, and I can't stay away from you that long."

Jeff made his way over to me, then embraced me from behind. He planted a kiss on my shoulder, then smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully and he made a funny face.

"You f*cking asshole." I say in a very girly voice, mimicking him from one of their old songs that they recorded back in 2005.

His laugh filled the house almost. It made me smile, and he held me even tighter.

Everything that he has said about Deuce was unbelievable. The things he has done to Jeff was something that I thought would never come out of a man, even for him.

**
~Jeff~

"I'm gonna f*cking murder you and your family, Jeff!" Deuce slurred his shout, making Jordon stand up from the couch.

"Aron, knock that sh*t off." Jordon warns, glaring at him endlessly.

I was sitting around with my family, enjoying their company while it lasted. It was nice to see them, and having a beer or two with them was something that I thought would ever happen. The thing is; I didn't know Aron was going to come crash our little get together.

He trudged toward me angrily, pointing a skinny finger out in front of him at me. I stood up, "Aron, stop being an ass! You're scaring my parents!"

"They better be scared, I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of you." Deuce grabbed my shoulder firmly, and I quickly shoved him away, making him loose his grip. He pushed me away from him, and I quickly walked over to a cupboard, opened it, and snatched what was in it. I aimed right at his head, teeth gritting, my ears hot. I yelled, "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

My family gasped. Jordon walked over to Aron, slowly pushing him towards the door.

"YOU TOO, JORDON." I spat, putting the 6 shooter down as they quickly stumbled out of the house. I watched as Charlie shoved him into the car and sped off.

That night, I quit. I was out of the band, and I made sure I stayed out of it. I never saw Aron's long face again, and I'm glad I never did.