My Undead Soul.

~Danny~

Sondra acts like she saw a ghost. But it was true, she was seeing things that weren't real.

I stood by Sondra's side as she teetered back and forth from all the wine she was having. The reception was packed with family and friends, their little kids running around. Some people were on the dance floor dancing to the music Jorel's sister Spring played. She was DJing for the party. Spring played the best music.

I was hoping that Sondra would drink away the thoughts about "seeing" Her brother Joshua, but evidentially that didn't help.

"I swear I saw him.. I wasn't seeing things." Sondra touched my face softly as she slurred.

"No Hun, you were just seeing things." I quietly say.

Johnny was busy dancing with Ava while Dylan, Matthew and Jordon conversed drunkly. Jorel helped his sister DJ for a bit, Lillian and Jeff walked to the wedding cake and got a slice.

Earlier in the reception, I took Sondra out on the dance floor and we slow danced to our favorite song; "breakdown" by Jack Johnson. It was a very quiet and soft song. Not one of those metal, punk rock type of things. I held her close and we danced to the beat.

"What if that was him?" She had asked me for the millionth time.

"Babe, you were just seeing things I bet.." I say calmly, and change the subject, "This is amazing isn't it?"

She nodded as we danced, resting her cheek on my chest and calmly following my steps.

Now people were leaving, coming to congratulate us and saying their goodbyes. It was dark outside, and the last thing I wanted to do with Sondra was take her out on the beach for a walk.

But I think she wasn't capable of doing that.

The dance floor cleared a bit, and Lillian dragged Sondra to the floor, and they danced to some fast party song. Sony about fell over 10 times with drunk-ness and laughter. Ava walked over to her as George chased the little girl. He knew exactly was going on, and didn't want Sondra to pick her up and fall on top of her. I walked over.

"Sony, I think we should get home." I examined the empty place, and the only people who were here were the 6 guys, Ava, Asia, Lillian and Spring.

"No, we must stay!" Sondra whined, she threw her arms around me and went limp.

She was acting like a little toddler. I've never seen her like this, nor did she act like this when she was drunk. Maybe it was because she was having too much fun dancing and falling all over again.

"No we must go!" I say quietly, kissing her cheek.

George picked Ava up, slightly wobbling over from being tipsy, "We will all need a ride."

I had a bit of a buzz, which wasn't that bad. I didn't want to risk the ride still. The only people that were sober was probably Asia and Spring. We'd have to cram into two cars with a bunch of drunk ass people. This would be fun.

Charlie Scene couldn't even get up from a chair because he was so sh*t-faced. J-Dog and I had to drag him to the car because he said he couldn't feel his legs while laughing historically. We fell about 12 times before we got to Spring's car.

Jorel, Jordon, Jeff, Dylan and Lillian piled into Spring's car with Jorel in the front and the other four in the back. George and Asia sat in the front of their car while Ava sat in the back. Matthew, Sony and I made sure that we weren't squishing Ava by making Sondra sit on my lap.

Ava kept pulling Matty's hair. "What are you doing?" Matty said smiling, then tickling Ava. She giggled and squealed.

Sondra chuckled, "She's so cute!"

Sony wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as Asia drove us home. The drive was so long I felt my legs go numb. Eventually they got us home first, and I carried Sondra into the house while my legs got their feeling back. I almost fell up the steps as I did. George rolled his window down.

"Don't kill the bride now!" He shouted over at us as they drove away and laughed.

We got inside, and I sat her down breathless. Before I could sit down, Sondra tackled me with a hug. I toppled over onto the couch and laughed. We looked into each other's eyes, "You're so beautiful."

"And you're so handsome." She smirked cutely and pressed her lips softly against mine. I touched her waist.

**
I woke up in the bed with my suit off, because who sleeps in suits? Sondra had her head on my bare chest as she cuddled against me. A crash came from the kitchen, and I quickly shot up from the bed. Sondra sighed and turned over, still sleeping. I swear I remember locking the door last night. The f*cking paparazzi are crazy. Getting up and throwing pants and shoes on, I walked downstairs. Footsteps were heard and the front door opened and slammed. I ran into the living room. It was nothing but a picture of Sondra and I that was laying facedown on the coffee table. The other pictures of us seemed to be rehung awkwardly and un level.

What could this be? I passed into the kitchen, a broken glass was invading the floor. The tiles were wet from water. I quickly looked up out of the window. A man casually walked across the road from our house with a hood up. I dashed to the door, opened it, ran down the stairs and shouted, "Hey! Did you do this?!"

The man peaked over, then quickly looked away. I caught a glimpse of his blue eyes and Black hair before he started to sprint. I started to follow him.

"Let me talk to you! You're a paparazzi, aren't you!" I shouted, following him down a small alley.

A fence lay infront of him, and he started climbing. I pushed myself and hurried toward him. The guy was onto of the fence, and I got ahold of his pant leg.

"What the hell were you doing in my house?!" I yell while the man struggles to get loose from my grip.

Finally, he wiggles and kicks my hand, and shoots over the fence. Out of breath, I watched him.

He had to be a paparazzi. That's what happens when you join the band of Hollywood Undead. You get people who want picture of you. Of your Undead Soul.

The guy sort of limped as he ran. He turned the corner, and I started heading home.

People.