Who peed in the pool?

I will be ending this book soon. Sorry guys, but it's almost that time. Also, this chapter maybe not that long..

~Sondra~

"Maybe it's because I should have died." I sing, fixing Danny's old mask that was sitting sideways on top of my head. I smiled, and Danny smiled at me. Ava ran over to me, and I picked her up quickly after I finished the song. She giggled loudly, and it was in the mic.

"Whoa, there." I chuckled, fixing the ear muffs on her head. She giggled more.

Before I knew it, Charlie was up with his acoustic guitar, singing Bullet. A roar of cheers came around, and the others joined in quickly. Everyone sang in the background, and I smiled.

I sat Ava down, and made me dance with me. Everyone onstage smiled as we did the dance and the crowd went wild.

After not even realizing Ava's part was coming up, I quickly handed her the microphone. I had to kneel down and start singing with her, since she wouldn't until I did. Her brown eyes looked into mine as she sang into the microphone, making me smile and feel all fuzzy inside.

My pregnancy better not be getting to me just yet. It's too early.

Dylan walked around stage as Jorel played his electric guitar on his shoulders. FunnyMan acted like nothing was going on, but in reality all the fangirls were screaming and basically melting in their shoes. I think it would be hilarious to push them offstage onto the large crowd/mob. FunnyMan would have accepted it, but J-Dog would act like he was in a horror film. It would be priceless.

**
"Did someone pee in the pool?" Ava jumped up and emphasized the last word as she pointed at the pool.

It was passed midnight, so the pool was closed and drained. A man scrubbed the bottom of it, while another sprayed it down with hose water. We walked passed it in order to get to our room.

"You never know," I begin, "maybe it was because a monkey got in it and it was sick, so they didn't want us getting sick."

Ava giggles, "I bet it was Dilly."

"Sweetheart, if it was Dylan, it would be because of swimming naked." Charlie slurred behind us, then hiccuped. FunnyMan chuckled.

"Me freaky!"

We reached the door, and after walking in and turning into the hallway, Ava's shrill laugh came out of her mouth, "Sony, Dilly's freaky!"

I turn to the two immature guys as they come through the door. Their faces quickly flush, and I glare, "Don't listen to them."

"You two sh*t heads knock it off." Johnny snapped, and he gave them a look that made me feel like he would knock their heads together in a split second. FunnyMan and Charlie started to dash passed Ava and I like children. Ava thought she should tag along and chase after them. I sighed, and Danny caught up to me, "How's my love doing?"

I look over at him as I walk, "I'm good."

I watch as FunnyMan and Charlie get to the door. Ava runs right into Charles as if he was a wall. She fell on her butt and I giggled.

"Charlie!" Ava lay there on the floor, and I could tell by her tone that she was getting tired, "Why you do that?"

"That was your fault." Jordon turns around to pick her up. He slightly sways around as if he were a tree in the wind.

George walked over to them, and took Ava out of Charlie's arms. Afterward, he turned to me and gave me one of his genuine smiles, "Thanks, Sondra."

I nodded, and he turned to walk down to his room, which was only a couple doors down. Daniel led me to our hotel room, and I went to take a shower.

Short chapter, but I had to get something out.