From the ground.

16 years later..

Sondra sat down at the small table in the large cafeteria. It was lunch hour, so the mall was infested with unknown people. Guys her age eyed her as they walked passed, and this made Sony less comfortable as she sat alone. She quickly took out her phone, then started to look at her Instagram profile. About 40k followers, and 368 that she was following. She was tagged in millions of photos, that included fan art, stolen photos, edits, and so on. Comments drowned Sondra's pictures, either talking about Hollywood Undead or telling her on how beautiful she was. After shutting her smart phone off, she lay her head on the gross table without even thinking.

Hollywood Undead had finally decided to retire 4 years ago. Sondra was 16 now, which made her father what, 45? She thought that was about right.

"Sondra.." A female voice softly called out, about a couple feet away. Sony lifted her head up and looked around with her light brown eyes for the person the voice belonged to.

A slightly tall lady stood next to the table, who was about in her 20s. She had long wavy blond hair and dark chocolate eyes. She was fit, and Sondra knew who she was right off the bat.

"Ava." Sony smiled, then patted the seat next to her. The girl smiles, takes her small Fossil leather satchel off, and sits next to Sondra.

"What are you doing here? I know how your dad is--"

"I just want to know more about my mom, Ava." Sondra interrupts, trying to stay calm.

Sondra knew exactly what Ava was going to say. She said it for the last 5 times Sony had snuck out to go to the mall and talk about her mother, go shopping and do some other things with Ava. Ava didn't really agree with it, but she let it slide anyway. They have been friends basically ever since Sondra was born, and some of Sondra's friends that were her age thought it was weird.

George, Ava's father, continued to scold Ava for going out with Sondra. Danny and Johnny had conversed about it, which didn't go over so well when the two ran into the conversation.

"This isn't a good idea," Ava said, and Sony groaned, throwing her head at the table, "why can't we just talk about this at my house? At your house?"

"We can't talk at my house.." Sondra had to lift her head up, then she stared at the table's patterns. They were neutral colored, wavy lines going across the table. She thought it was a bit ugly, "My dad.."

Everyone knew what was wrong. Ever since Sondra Calvert Murillo's death, Daniel had gone into a deep depression. It was like he had dug a hole for himself to lay in, just waiting for something to happen. The 5 guys picked him up from it, then got him back on his feet once again. They tried to make him go on blind dates, but he refused. After their last album, Danny locked himself up in his house with Sondra, not really wanting to show his face ever again. Then, George decided to finally go to the house and heal him once again. He was actually happy for once, his life was grand. Sondra helped a lot, but if she ever asked about her mom her father would ignore.

"Sondra, I was 6 when she died." Ava said.

"Just tell me something.. Tell me a story, tell me a huge memory with her in it." Sondra pleaded.

"I've told you everything. There's nothing else to it."

**

"They met at a crosswalk," Lillian said, taking popcorn out of the microwave, "It was pouring rain, and the two decided to go get coffee together.."

Sondra made herself comfy in Lillian's living room. Her couches were unbelievably squishy, and she sighed in comfort.

"So, the two went to Starbucks. Danny, your father, had a call, and it was from Hollywood Undead. They needed a replacement for Deuce, who was going totally bat sh*t crazy."

Lillian walked in, sat on the couch, and put the bowl of popcorn in between the two of them. The light was slightly dim, making the story more interesting. "he sung in front of her, and after that they exchanged numbers.."

Lillian continued the history of how Sondra had met Daniel. It slightly brought tears to Lily's eyes, but they were of joy and sorrow.

A rumble came from the basement, which was followed by a cough and some curse words. Lillian stopped, and there were stomps coming from what must've been the stairs. Jeff stumbled up them, who had many smudge marks on his face, his hair stuck straight up, and he waved a hand in front of his face, "Babe, how the f*ck do you think I'm going to fix the furnace?"

"You're a mechanic for God sake! Figure it out!" Lillian yelled at him, and with a groan, Jeff trudged irritably down the stairs, muttering under his breath.

"What did you just say?!" Lily snapped, making Jeff groan loudly.

"I said, 'why do I have to be married to you?!"

"Because, you love me!"

**
"You look so much like her.. Almost identical to her 16 year-old self." Sondra's Uncle Josh said, handing her some pictures. They were of her mom when she was about her age, and Sondra gasped. She had never seen a photo like this, or the other ones.

"You have your daddy's brown eyes though." Joshua chuckled, making Sondra smile.

Sondra stood up, and he cell rang. She quickly took it out of her pocket, and answered it, "Hello?... Oh, yeah. We can go shopping tomorrow Aunt Riley.."