INTRO

~Sondra~

I did have the words. My breath was taken away from me, and all I could do is stare at the ring that was gently stuck in the box. It was beautiful. Daniel waited patiently, staring into my eyes. I glanced around at the guys, who's grins could hardly fit on their faces.

"Yes." I smiled, and Daniel quickly stood up, putting the ring gently on my ring finger. I couldn't help but hug and kiss him.

There was applauding that came from the guys, and Kurlzz whistled. Turning to face them, there was a whole group of people behind them clapping as well. Danny and I both smiled.

Rylee ran up to me, hugging me. She would soon be my sister-in-law, "I better be one of the bride's maids." She giggles before bracing Danny.

All the guys gave us a group hug.

"I can't breath guys." Kurlzz's raspy voice called out.

"Oh, shut the f*ck up, Matt." Charlie snapped, trying to pull his leg.

The sun started to slowly go down, changing the hues of the sky as it moved. We watched it go down. Soon, it was a cotton candy pink and blue. It was pretty. Danny held me close the whole time we examined the sky.

Daniel was amazing. He took my left hand and held it in his, looking at the engagement ring. I was glad that it wasn't so sparkly with a diamond. It was one of the rings that cost a fortune.

This was by far the best day of my life.