Chapter 1

(*Before i start, please no hate! Just joint this and i wanna see how this works out, ill be posting chapters all the time so remember to look back frequently, hopefully every saturday and sunday*)

+Flash Back+

"Niall hurry up, you're so lazy!" I tug my best friend up the hill as he's making no effort at all for us to make it to my football game. "Its just a football game, Bib!" My nickname makes me blush all the time, its Bib or Bibble, i prefer nether but he loves them. I tuck my small side fringe around my ear as it would'nt fit in my high pony tail and I pull him with all my might, "It's MY football game Nialler, and my team needs to win! Desperately!" Its true, we needed to win, we've gone down-hill since our old, kind-hearted coach left and we've got stuck with a coach who we all thinks a devil in diguise.

When we finally get there my all girls team wins at the end, but the skin of our teeth. The girls ask me to have pizza with them, but I turn them down polietly; I'd rather stay with Niall, if you haven't noticed, i have a crush on him. A huge one. But he doesn't have to find out now, 'we're only 12, too young to know what love is', our parents say, but i know this really IS love.

When I get to him I get a Horan Hug "Well done. Bibble!" "Thanks, mate", when we let go of each i ask him round for some snacks in our tree house, of course he says yes. We quickly go to his mums house to make sure its ok with her, as usual, it is. His mum and my mum are best friends and his is like a second mother to me, really.

When we get to my house we steal a load of sweets and junk food without my mum looking and we head out to our treehouse at the end of my garden. I wonder if this is the time I should tell him I'm moving, to London. I don't want to of course! But atlas, my dad has to move for work.

I snap back to reality when I realise Niall's already up in the treehouse looking down at me "You alright, Ciona?" I peer up at him "Yeah, just a daydream" I climb up the ladder a bit too quickly i slip several times, but i finally make it.

"So what do ya wanna do", we've started un-rolling our sleeping bags as we'll probably sleep in here tonight, well hopefully both of us after what I'm going to say. "w-well I gotta tell you something.." I gulp after I say the sentence trying to hold the tears in as I sit down cross-legged on my football teams offical sleeping bag and him sitting on his camofluage one. "whats up?" he put his hand on my back and I just blurt it out "we're moving away to London!" I start crying, not being able to conatin myself anymore, my head in my hands and screaming out sobbs.

"W-what? why? when?" I can tell by his voice what slightly cracked he's close to crying too. "were moving, my dads getting a promotion and... tomorrow..." I say it through sobbs but by the silence that follows I know hes left.

After I uncover my mascara smudged eyes i look at his sleeping bag, empty-and his sillohuette slowly but surely vanishing into the sunset. I crawl into my sleeping bag, depressed and cry myself to sleep, thinking about my once love of my life, gone.

+End of Flashback+

I wake up with tears in my eyes to my alarm clock, singing time. I became a singer a couple of years ago, when he did, but 2 months before. I nudge my now waking up my best friend, Emily. "E, gotta wake up love, singing time". We met in the same room when we audtioned for the singing company, we got through-both of us, and we've been best friends since and we were made a duet last year, she turns around opening her chocolate brown eyes, "ok lets get ready, meet down for breakfast in 1 minute precisely", with that I sprint to my bedroom.

If you couldn't tell by my sudden fasr movement no one would do in the morning; we have a competiton who can get ready the quickest.

I quickly hop into the shower-after brushing my teeth and I wash my hair and body thourghly, after about five minutes i emerge from the peaceful, pleasant; and cleansing shower.

I quickly spray deodarant on my armpits then get into a black long sleeved top and a grey short-sleeved baggy top what has a heart on it in the middle ontop, navy blue jeggings and black nike hightops. I brush my blonde hair but i decide to leave it to air dry.

I gallop down the stairs, missing two at a time as i sort out my side parting; that covers my greeny-hazel left eye. I won! I jump a little bit with joy as she stampeads down the stairs seconds after me. We laugh for a good few seconds before we get an apple each and set to work.

When we finally get to work we get to our part of the studio; the VIP part, were 18 now and we started singing at 13 so we've made it up the ladder, as we get in our practice room giggling like little girls but to be stopped in my tracks, it's him..... Niall James Horan.