Chapter 6

A/N

GUYS IM SOSOSOSOSPSOOOO SORRY MY WIFI'S BEEN DOWN FOR 3 DAYS AND SCHOOLS BEING A PAIN IN THE BACK SIDE!

____________________

Emily and I look at each other, puzzled. What's wrong with them? I shrug, soon they realised we were walking up to the group and they stopped bickering and looking upset.

When we get there Emily jumps up and down before saying "where are we going first?!" With a big grin on her face, she's a shopaholic... We all debate on where to go first and we end up going to Game.

As we make our way there i see Niall and Harry glaring at each other. Oh boy, if looks could they'd both be dead! I sigh so they realise I'm looking at both of them, they soon loose eye contact after that.

When we get to Game, the lads go to the movie section, while me and Em, go to music section. I come across a familiar CD cover... It's mine and Emily's CD! I gasp and pick it up before anyone else can take it, how did they get this? I look at the same rack and there's loads! How?!

I look wide-eyed at the CD case, Emily realises what I'm looking at and she too looks wide-eyed at the cover. The boys soon come back with about three DVD's; The Notebook, My Sisters Keeper and Remember The Titans.

They look at us confused before asking "what's up?" I'm just still frozen, looking at the CD, still confused, so Emily has to reply; "This is...our CD"

I hear a few gasps from the boys before they congratulate us, they obviously don't know what's fully going on so I interrupt them half-way through "We didn't know it was out, we didn't even finish it, I don't think".

I snap back into reality before Beginning to place the CD back on the rock before Niall snatches it off of me, I snap my head over to him waiting for a explanation. "I wanna listen to it, I never heard you two sing properly". The other boys nod in agreement and I just sigh before saying "ok!"

After we pay for our things in Game Louis mentions having a movie night at his place, we all agree. I look at the time before saying "You guys hungry? It's like half twelve". The others agree and we make our way to the food court.

When we get there we find a suitable table straight away, the boys let me and Emily get our food first. I get a salad and water while Emily buys some popcorn chicken, chips and a coke from KFC.

After we sit down the boys decide to get their lunch, Louis gets a burger with cheese and lettuce in, Harry gets a plain burger, Niall gets a three piece chicken and two large sized popcorn chicken while Liam and Zayn just get pasta. 

We all start eating before Niall questions me about house much food I'm having, "aren't you gonna have anymore? That's hardly anything!" I sigh, I've got this enough from Emily, I answer politely saying "I don't eat much anymore", and with that the conversation drops.

After we finish our food and drinks we go to a few more shops before the group splitting up to our different cars. While we're on our way home I get a text from Louis

From;

            LouBear :D

I pick you up at 7, text me your address and bring pj's :D xxx

After I send Louis our address we dive home and settle down at we have three hours until Lou, picks us up.

________________

A/N

Sorry for a boring chapter, the next one will be better!