Chapter 3

They look around the shop until all their eyes finally land on us sees. As Emily saw me tense up by even that action she whispers to me "I'm gonna talk to them 'bout it", and with that she walks over to them, swiftly dodging people of the crowded shop and stepping over numerous bags like it was the easiest things ever, while I, on the other hand, stay in the booth thinking to mysef: Why did this happen to me? Will he try to confront me about what happened in our early life? And do I still love him?

All of the aswers to these questions I hope are 'No' or 'because karma, bitch'.

As they're the only reasonable and mature answers, right?

A few minutes of order a coffee and end up not even drinking it. Waste of money, much. Emily walks back and smiles "c'mon lets go to the studio, I explained to the boys what happened and I think, hopefully, everything it's fine. If you need space or anything we will gladly give it to you. Well, I'm not sure about Niall as he wouldn't look at me or respond". I nod weakly while we leave the shop.

-*At the studio*-

I walk into the room with my head down, as I didn't want to look at anyone, not even Emily. Even though she hasn't done anything. I'm just not in the mood to interact with anyone.

"So do you guys sing or.." , I look up to see Liam finishing the sentence waiting for one of us to answer.

As Emily knew I wasn't going to answer she let out a short sigh after looking at me saying "we sing, we've both been singing since we were 13".

I look up nodding to see Niall looking at me; he his mouth open ajar, and a shocked expression on his face whole saying "y-you never told me you could or even liked to sing..." I reply by saying "you never asked me and I DID tell you I was in the talent show and I DID say to you I was singing, but you didn't turn up!"

**FlashBack**

"Hey Ni, guess what!" I look at him excitement in my eyes. He looks at me confusingly "What's happening, Bib?" "I'm going to be in the schools talent show! I went tithe auditions and they said I can sing!" I jump up and down a few times, as I'm beyond excited!

He looks at me quizzingly before smiling and saying "that's great! Ill be in the front row, I promise!" I smile I think the widest I've ever smiled before before walking home.

Hours what seemed like minutes pasted until its my turn. I take in a deep breath before I step onto the stage, shyly smiling before I walk to the microphone, playing my hands on the stand I start to sing:

"Sparks fly, it's like electricity,

I might die, if I forget how to breathe,

You get closer, and there's nowhere,

in this world I'd rathe be,

Time stops, like everything around me, is frozen. And nothing matters but these, few moments when you opened,

My mind to things I've never seen.

'Cause when I'm kissing you, my senses come alive. Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find, falls right into place, your all that it takes, my doubts fade away when I'm kissing you. When I'm kissing you, it all starts making sense,

Like "Are you the one?""Should I really trust?" Crystal clear it becomes when I'm kissing you.

Past loves, they meet got very far,

Walls up make sure I guarded my heart, and I promised I wouldn't do this 'til It was right for me,

But no guy I met before,

Can make me feel so secure,

And have you notice I loose my focus?,

And the world around me disappear

'Cause when I'm kissing you, my senses come alive. Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find, falls right into place, your all that it takes, my doubts fade away when I'm kissing you. When I'm kissing you, it all starts making sense,

Like "Are you the one?", "Should I really trust?" Crystal clear it becomes when I'm kissing you."

While I'm singing the chorus, I search for Niall's reserve seat in the front row, as we could pick one person to reserve,I finally spot it. It's empty? Why is it empty? Why hasn't he come? I felt a silent and single tear stinging my eyes but I blink it away before anymore come to say hello, and I start to sing again, I have to finish the song.

Even if he isn't there.

"I've never felt something like this,

You're making me open up,

No point even trying to fight this,

It kinda feels like its love.

'Cause when I'm kissing you, my senses come alive. Almost like the puzzle piece I've been trying to find, falls right into place, your all that it takes, my doubts fade away when I'm kissing you. When I'm kissing you, it all starts making sense,

Like "Are you the one?"

"Should I really trust?"

Crystal clear it becomes when I'm kissing you."

As I finish the song I stay there and i take a single, lonely bow and a fake smile until I go behind the curtains. I don't cry, but I suddenly feel depressed, my best friend not coming to something of what he promised...

**End of FlashBack**

I sigh before looking down at my black Nikes again, seeing his hurt but still shocked face. All I hear is a mumbled "sorry" and then nothing.

Well sorry's not good enough this time.

Emily clears her throat to catch everyone's attention "so what song are we singing?" I look up at the boys, I don't even know what song we're doing and I'm normally the one who sets the sons up ect. Harry replies by saying "She Was The One by The Vamps and you get to pick a song, and so do we" Harry responds with his low and blaintantly British voice. Em, nods back and I just look at Harry for a second and look back to Emily before saying, "lets get started then".